Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chip Kelly

vCash
    LOL I'LL ENJOY YOUR INCORRECT STATEMENTS.

Back during training camp... "Brandon Banks is not making this team". LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

"Eddie Royal is a sure thing". LOLOLOL

This is biggest LOL worthy thing you said because it came after our cap punishment... "We are going to make Vincent Jackson one of the highest paid receivers in the league"

You are never right. The only things you've ever gotten right are the wildly obvious situations. Everyone in the world knew it was a possibility that Cooley and Hightower were getting cut.

You don't know crap about football and you don't have legitimate sources in the football world.
    Last edited by Shareeb_omac2; 11-10-2012 at 07:33 PM.

vCash
    Eddie Royal was a sure thing till he became a ***** and realized he was gonna have to compete. Shame he didn't come now after what we've seen, but being we don't open it up, it appears he made the wise decision.

Banks, I don't know how the hell he stayed, as you can tell, his sorry *** should have been cut, but hey, that's another awesome Shanahan move. SMFH. Can't wait till he's canned after another under .500 season in 2013.

I don't know crap about football, yet I said this team wouldn't be any different than last years and look what's happening. Everyone sat here thinking we were going to be tough. Now please tell me about the injuries as if they aren't part of the game.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shareeb_omac2 View Post
    This is the worst thread on PSD. Yeah let's fire the our coaching staff for CHIP KELLY!

Mike Shanahan and his staff is soooooo bad now because the team that was projected to be around 7-9 or 8-8 ended up losing it's best player on defense, it's two best playmakers on offense, and various other starts, and got pooped on by a $36million salary cap penalty that gave us no chance at addressing right tackle and ANY position in our secondary. Damn, now we're projected to be around 6-10...!!! ONE GAME worse than what most people thought we would be.

SOMEBODY PLEASE! GET CHIP KELLY ON THE PHONE!!!!
    hold on did I say fire our coaching staff for him or did I say would you guys want him at head coach or offensive coordinator?
    Signature.

vCash
    Insane boost i understand u have ur opinion and its cool if u hate the redskins its how u feel and none of us can change ur mind at all but when u disrespect my family thats a problem.... so ima say this dont disrespect my brother eddie royal by callin him a ***** because he didnt come to washinton he made the decision that was best for him. Yes he was considering coming here but things change. U can do all the bashing all u want but he had personal reason why he didnt come back home to herndon Va to play for the redskins. Like i said its cool u like bashing on the redskins thats on u because thats ur opinion.

vCash
    Truth hurts eh?

vCash
    See thats what im talking bout but is cool. Thanks for yhe respect tho

vCash
    Eddie Royal is your brother?

vCash
    I think he means brotha. Who knows though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
    HAHAHAHA. I'll take that. Then again, the entire NFL is laughing at us. Some of Shanahan's close friends are even laughing at how bad he's lost the team. So I'm not the only one saying what I'm saying.

RGIII is already saying they don't trust him. Oh wait, I know nothing though
    Oh so now you are speaking for the WHOLE NFL? Nobody is laughing at us you douche! People are talking about RG3 and the bright future we have. Love how you just take your feelings and post them on this site and act like that is how everybody is feeling. What's your deal Insane Douche did daddy not play catch with you enough when you were growing up?

We have 3 wins and so does a dozen other teams, if anybody is getting laughed at it's probably the Eagles or Jets, or Cowboys, probably not the team that is starting a rookie QB who is having a great first year. Tool

vCash
    Chip Kelly = Steve Spurier, NO Thank You

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by portislee26 View Post
    Chip Kelly = Steve Spurier, NO Thank You
    preach

vCash
    I'd take Spurrier over this *** clown Shanahan any day of the week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by portislee26 View Post
    Oh so now you are speaking for the WHOLE NFL? Nobody is laughing at us you douche! People are talking about RG3 and the bright future we have. Love how you just take your feelings and post them on this site and act like that is how everybody is feeling. What's your deal Insane Douche did daddy not play catch with you enough when you were growing up?

We have 3 wins and so does a dozen other teams, if anybody is getting laughed at it's probably the Eagles or Jets, or Cowboys, probably not the team that is starting a rookie QB who is having a great first year. Tool
    LOL. RGIII might have a bright future if he's smart and gets as far away from Washington as he can when his contract is up. He'll never win anything. I remember everyone saying, "RGIII will do what he did at Baylor. Turn the Redskins into a winner!!!!" HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Last edited by InsaneBoost; 11-11-2012 at 02:35 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
    I'd take Spurrier over this *** clown Shanahan any day of the week.
    I know that one isn't true.

vCash
    I really and possibly would. I know Spurrier wasn't great, but look at Shanahan. When has he gone 7-9 with more qualified teams?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast