Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chip Kelly

vCash

Chip Kelly

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ng-to-the-nfl/

If he does come to the NFL, would you want the Redskins to consider him as a head coach or offensive coordinator?
    Signature.

vCash
    I hate Redskins fans.

vCash
    Anyone is better than a has-been coach.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    Shanahan gets his 5 years. This organization can't keep changing coaching staffs.

vCash
    Haslett should be canned that is the only Chang that should happen for the next two years. I was thinking they should promote Raheem Morris to DC this week during the bye. I wish I had control over these things.

My Mock v 1.1
    51st (Second Round) - Amerson CB/FS
    85th (third round) - Bacarri Rambo FS
    119th (fourth) - David Quessenberry, OT/OG
    154th (fifth) - Cornelius Washington, DE/ OLB
    162nd (fifth) - Ray Ray Armstrong, SS
    191st (sixth) - Nick Kasa, TE
    228th (seventh) - Rodney Smith, WR

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shareeb_omac2 View Post
    I hate Redskins fans.
    no one asked what you hated...
    Signature.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJrockPD View Post
    Haslett should be canned that is the only Chang that should happen for the next two years. I was thinking they should promote Raheem Morris to DC this week during the bye. I wish I had control over these things.
    Yeah I wish they did the same, but Shanahan said there will be no coaching changes during the bye...
    Signature.

vCash
    This is the worst thread on PSD. Yeah let's fire the our coaching staff for CHIP KELLY!

Mike Shanahan and his staff is soooooo bad now because the team that was projected to be around 7-9 or 8-8 ended up losing it's best player on defense, it's two best playmakers on offense, and various other starts, and got pooped on by a $36million salary cap penalty that gave us no chance at addressing right tackle and ANY position in our secondary. Damn, now we're projected to be around 6-10...!!! ONE GAME worse than what most people thought we would be.

SOMEBODY PLEASE! GET CHIP KELLY ON THE PHONE!!!!
    Last edited by Shareeb_omac2; 11-10-2012 at 02:41 PM.

vCash
    Kyle is the only problem on the coaching staff.

vCash
    This is the worst thread on PSD. Yeah let's fire the our coaching staff for CHIP KELLY!

Mike Shanahan and his staff is soooooo bad now because the team that was projected to be around 7-9 or 8-8 ended up losing it's best player on defense, it's two best playmakers on offense, and various other starts, and got pooped on by a $36million salary cap penalty that gave us no chance at addressing right tackle and ANY position in our secondary. Damn, now we're projected to be around 6-10...!!! ONE GAME worse than what most people thought we would be.

SOMEBODY PLEASE! GET CHIP KELLY ON THE PHONE!!!!
    Shanahan put the team in that $36 million dollar cap hit. He didn't want to listen. Everyone else did, but he didn't. Whether it isn't or is collusion, he played with fire and got burnt.

Wouldn't matter if we lost Carriker and Orakpo or not, Cofield and Bowen haven't done jack **** with this defense. That what happens when you continue to bring in 4-3 players to play 3-4. Doesn't work.

Shanahan has been TERRIBLE, the game has passed him, that's why his sorry *** got canned in Denver and I'm going to throw a party when he gets canned here.

vCash
    I hate Redskins fans.
    i swear man.... stupid posts all the time...i all but stopped getting on these forums because of dumb frustrating threads like this....

i guess kelly is gonna make our medical staff magical healers that can fix anything overnight and no one is ever gonna be hurt....

and he's also gonna make derelle revis's out of cedric griffen and d-hall

what a joke

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
    Shanahan put the team in that $36 million dollar cap hit. He didn't want to listen. Everyone else did, but he didn't. Whether it isn't or is collusion, he played with fire and got burnt.

Wouldn't matter if we lost Carriker and Orakpo or not, Cofield and Bowen haven't done jack **** with this defense. That what happens when you continue to bring in 4-3 players to play 3-4. Doesn't work.

Shanahan has been TERRIBLE, the game has passed him, that's why his sorry *** got canned in Denver and I'm going to throw a party when he gets canned here.
    But you're an idiot so your opinion doesn't mean anything.

vCash
    But you're an idiot so your opinion doesn't mean anything.
    HAHAHAHA. I'll take that. Then again, the entire NFL is laughing at us. Some of Shanahan's close friends are even laughing at how bad he's lost the team. So I'm not the only one saying what I'm saying.

RGIII is already saying they don't trust him. Oh wait, I know nothing though

vCash
    The day your terrible sources predict something right will be the day I start to not consider every word out of your mouth a pile of crap.

The entire NFL doesn't even care about us. We aren't losing embarrassingly and we aren't some bottom feeder. The laughing stock of the NFL are teams like the Eagles and Jets. If anything teams actually consider us a formidable opponent now. The Giants treated us with respect after BEATING us. When the hell have the Giants not trashed us before this season?
    Last edited by Shareeb_omac2; 11-10-2012 at 08:24 PM.

vCash
    LOL don't worry. At least Haslett and Morris will be gone. Dan isn't firing Shanahan, so enjoy another loser season LOL.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast