Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 93

Thread: Chip Kelly

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    737
    vCash
    1500

    Chip Kelly

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ng-to-the-nfl/

    If he does come to the NFL, would you want the Redskins to consider him as a head coach or offensive coordinator?
    Signature.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,757
    vCash
    1500
    I hate Redskins fans.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Washington D.C
    Posts
    3,347
    vCash
    1500
    Anyone is better than a has-been coach.

    Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,858
    vCash
    1500
    Shanahan gets his 5 years. This organization can't keep changing coaching staffs.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,255
    vCash
    1500
    Haslett should be canned that is the only Chang that should happen for the next two years. I was thinking they should promote Raheem Morris to DC this week during the bye. I wish I had control over these things.

    My Mock v 1.1
    51st (Second Round) - Amerson CB/FS
    85th (third round) - Bacarri Rambo FS
    119th (fourth) - David Quessenberry, OT/OG
    154th (fifth) - Cornelius Washington, DE/ OLB
    162nd (fifth) - Ray Ray Armstrong, SS
    191st (sixth) - Nick Kasa, TE
    228th (seventh) - Rodney Smith, WR

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    737
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Shareeb_omac2 View Post
    I hate Redskins fans.
    no one asked what you hated...
    Signature.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    737
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NJrockPD View Post
    Haslett should be canned that is the only Chang that should happen for the next two years. I was thinking they should promote Raheem Morris to DC this week during the bye. I wish I had control over these things.
    Yeah I wish they did the same, but Shanahan said there will be no coaching changes during the bye...
    Signature.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,757
    vCash
    1500
    This is the worst thread on PSD. Yeah let's fire the our coaching staff for CHIP KELLY!

    Mike Shanahan and his staff is soooooo bad now because the team that was projected to be around 7-9 or 8-8 ended up losing it's best player on defense, it's two best playmakers on offense, and various other starts, and got pooped on by a $36million salary cap penalty that gave us no chance at addressing right tackle and ANY position in our secondary. Damn, now we're projected to be around 6-10...!!! ONE GAME worse than what most people thought we would be.

    SOMEBODY PLEASE! GET CHIP KELLY ON THE PHONE!!!!
    Last edited by Shareeb_omac2; 11-10-2012 at 02:41 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,664
    vCash
    1500
    Kyle is the only problem on the coaching staff.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Washington D.C
    Posts
    3,347
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Shareeb_omac2 View Post
    This is the worst thread on PSD. Yeah let's fire the our coaching staff for CHIP KELLY!

    Mike Shanahan and his staff is soooooo bad now because the team that was projected to be around 7-9 or 8-8 ended up losing it's best player on defense, it's two best playmakers on offense, and various other starts, and got pooped on by a $36million salary cap penalty that gave us no chance at addressing right tackle and ANY position in our secondary. Damn, now we're projected to be around 6-10...!!! ONE GAME worse than what most people thought we would be.

    SOMEBODY PLEASE! GET CHIP KELLY ON THE PHONE!!!!
    Shanahan put the team in that $36 million dollar cap hit. He didn't want to listen. Everyone else did, but he didn't. Whether it isn't or is collusion, he played with fire and got burnt.

    Wouldn't matter if we lost Carriker and Orakpo or not, Cofield and Bowen haven't done jack **** with this defense. That what happens when you continue to bring in 4-3 players to play 3-4. Doesn't work.

    Shanahan has been TERRIBLE, the game has passed him, that's why his sorry *** got canned in Denver and I'm going to throw a party when he gets canned here.

    Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,851
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Shareeb_omac2 View Post
    I hate Redskins fans.
    i swear man.... stupid posts all the time...i all but stopped getting on these forums because of dumb frustrating threads like this....

    i guess kelly is gonna make our medical staff magical healers that can fix anything overnight and no one is ever gonna be hurt....

    and he's also gonna make derelle revis's out of cedric griffen and d-hall

    what a joke

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,757
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
    Shanahan put the team in that $36 million dollar cap hit. He didn't want to listen. Everyone else did, but he didn't. Whether it isn't or is collusion, he played with fire and got burnt.

    Wouldn't matter if we lost Carriker and Orakpo or not, Cofield and Bowen haven't done jack **** with this defense. That what happens when you continue to bring in 4-3 players to play 3-4. Doesn't work.

    Shanahan has been TERRIBLE, the game has passed him, that's why his sorry *** got canned in Denver and I'm going to throw a party when he gets canned here.
    But you're an idiot so your opinion doesn't mean anything.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Washington D.C
    Posts
    3,347
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Shareeb_omac2 View Post
    But you're an idiot so your opinion doesn't mean anything.
    HAHAHAHA. I'll take that. Then again, the entire NFL is laughing at us. Some of Shanahan's close friends are even laughing at how bad he's lost the team. So I'm not the only one saying what I'm saying.

    RGIII is already saying they don't trust him. Oh wait, I know nothing though

    Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,757
    vCash
    1500
    The day your terrible sources predict something right will be the day I start to not consider every word out of your mouth a pile of crap.

    The entire NFL doesn't even care about us. We aren't losing embarrassingly and we aren't some bottom feeder. The laughing stock of the NFL are teams like the Eagles and Jets. If anything teams actually consider us a formidable opponent now. The Giants treated us with respect after BEATING us. When the hell have the Giants not trashed us before this season?
    Last edited by Shareeb_omac2; 11-10-2012 at 08:24 PM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Washington D.C
    Posts
    3,347
    vCash
    1500
    LOL don't worry. At least Haslett and Morris will be gone. Dan isn't firing Shanahan, so enjoy another loser season LOL.

    Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •