Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Brandon Meriweather Torn ACL

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Redskins placing S Brandon Meriweather on IR after he suffered season-ending knee injury.

Damnnn after an incredible game yesterday, this happens.. The injury bug has hit us bad this year...
    Signature.

vCash
    Our defense seemed a lot better with his presence on the field. Everyone seemed to have more confidence including the defensive coordinator. I think that really kills us now. I think we actually had a chance in most of our upcoming games. Not saying the defense would have been great but greatly improved if he stayed healthy. ****!!! That sucks!!

vCash
    Unreal...how unlucky have we been at the safety position since 2007? literally every starting safety we have had has either been murdered or injury riddled....I DONT GET IT

vCash
    i dont want to be the pesimist, but it was against a horrible eagles team with a rookie QB....but he did ball hard non-the less

i have been saying for years now, our medical and rehab staff is shitt.... our guys never fully recover from an injury guys like Carlos rogers and laron landry are magically healed as soon as thy go somewhere else....

even dating back to sean taylor and shawn springs.....they were always bothered with one injury and the medical staff can never get them right.....randy thomas, pete kendall, Jon Jansen...the list is endless..guys that could never shake a minor injury

vCash
    AWE MAN! we can't catch a freaking break.

vCash
    for all you jim haslett haters, this is the reason why our defense is bad....that starter #4 and overall #7 player gone on defense.....Orakpo, carriker, jackson, and merriwether gone..mannifield, nield, and bernstine as solid depth on IR too...

and that adds to our laundry list for the offseason.. we now need a pair of starting safeties, a Good CB, a RT, and a TE..time for shanny and bruce to hit gold again in the draft.....

vCash
    I thought he would be fine because at first they were saying it was only a sprain then I come home to this news. Hopefully our D can still play with the confidence they had yesterday from here on out.
    Signature.

vCash
    Just goes to show you can't believe what the players say about their injuries. They want to be out there as bad as we want them to.

vCash
    Its official. The football Gods hate the Redskins. We can't catch a break.

vCash
    This really sucks, first game back from an injury to his left knee and then he tears his acl in his right knee, thats just as unlucky as it gets. Still wish we had Landry though hes the same tackle machine with the Jets just like I said he was going to be.

vCash
    Landry can hit hard if hes on the field and D Hall can catch the ball, but neither of them can cover for ****. That being said, with what we have now it couldnt hurt to have him ha

vCash
    Erik Reid PLEASE!! or really any SEC DB would be an upgrade

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by widow4523 View Post
    for all you jim haslett haters, this is the reason why our defense is bad....that starter #4 and overall #7 player gone on defense.....Orakpo, carriker, jackson, and merriwether gone..mannifield, nield, and bernstine as solid depth on IR too...

and that adds to our laundry list for the offseason.. we now need a pair of starting safeties, a Good CB, a RT, and a TE..time for shanny and bruce to hit gold again in the draft.....