Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Now big al is being subbed in for two players. So did we only have 4 players running the floor vs 5??

vCash
    The jazz have had a terrible time time getting set in their offense. The second quarter was pathetic. every posession they were turning it over it seemed like.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    In my opinion I would make the following change to the starting lineup. Carroll in and hayward to the bench. The starting lineup needs a hustle, dirty work kind of guy (too many guys in that lineup that need the ball to be successful), and the 2nd unit could really use another good ball handler/playmaker/scorer in hayward. Then I would run a Hayward/favors or kanter pick and roll/pop every dang time down the court. That is my favorite offensive thing we do and we do it very very rarely. Just my 2 cents

vCash
    Al Jefferson was pitiful 1 for 9? he is not earning minutes any other way than scoring. If he is not scoring we are ****ing ourselves by playing him.

Kanter goes 6-8 in 20 minutes
    Favors goes 3-8 but has 5 blocks

We need to trade Jefferson.
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash
    cuz of one bad game. brilliant idea. we can do just fine with a 3-man big rotation...
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Before trading anyone, we should just rotate our rotation around. Maybe have Al come off the bench? Can you imagine? Start Milly/Favors. And have Al come in off the bench for either. Al would eat up 2nd units and provide that boost.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    I think this game showed the opposite. We can't sit jefferson becasue we have no one else who can create their own offense

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12