Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

First Posted in March of 2011

Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    Myles did call it..... He was super vocal about holidays playmaking ability for others....

I didnt see it coming....

I didn't see it coming either, truth be told.

But I must ask: When will see a "props for ricky" thread? The one regarding Evan. (The fella I was dead-on about since his first week as a Sixer.)

?

vCash
    Unconvincing closing argument, counselor.

You created a thread celebrating a prediction's accuracy.

Mine was WAY less popular, FAR more 'unlikely' and was shared by NO ONE.

Do the right thing. It will be far less satisfying if I need to start the thread myself.

vCash

props for myles

My argument was great....

Im not gonna praise u for predicting something that was bad for all of us

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash

props for myles

Also, dont be that guy.....

Not everything is about YOU

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Ricky you were not exactly saying anything that most of us did not see as a definite possibiility regarding ET. We were also just open to the other possibilities as well. You were not exactly going out on a limb. We did not disagree with the possibility that ET would not improve, we just though it was possible.

Also, if we are going to come in here and seek props for predictions that we have personally made...how about two thumbs up for the guy that predicted the Iggy-Bynum trade almost on the spot???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Ricky you were not exactly saying anything that most of us did not see as a definite possibiility regarding ET. We were also just open to the other possibilities as well. You were not exactly going out on a limb.
    THAT IS AN ABSOLUTE ****ING LIE!!!!!!!

How DARE you??

I was ON MY OWN from DAY ONE!

vCash
    you all thought he was a no doubt about it HOFer
    Last edited by Reptar; 11-09-2012 at 02:33 PM.

vCash
    I don't know what's funnier - a whole thread for props for such a nothing prediction, or a grown man taking the chance to jump in and ask for some for himself.

vCash
    Well I guess the only way to prove you wrong is to show you:

First of all, I don't hope for anything. Whether or not ET has a breakout season, does not effect my life at all. It only changes my opinion on how the Sixers should approach next offseason. I simply believe the possibility exists that he does break out this season but also realize the possibility that he does not is likely as well.

I never suggested you were being unrealistic in you prediction of ET's season. A 10-11 ppg average is certainly "realistic" but so is a 15-16 ppg average.

The difference in our opionions is not realism or right vs wrong...its objectivity. If we were detectives making our observations, you would believed its cased closed and I would believe we don't quite have enough evidence just yet. I have not seen enough of ET to make a firm conclusion but that will come this season, probably by mid year.

That is just one quote from me. I'm sure there are similar quotes from other posters as well. You were not alone in thinking ET may not improve this season, you were just alone in your close mindedness that it was the only possibility.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post

That is just one quote from me. I'm sure there are similar quotes from other posters as well. You were not alone in thinking ET may not improve this season, .
    Not THIS SEASON, you numbnuts!

From the BEGINNING! Like Game 3 of his ROOKIE SEASON!

To NOT predict it this year, you'd have to be STUPIDER than I even thought!

vCash

props for myles

Ricky, stop screaming for attention, arent u a grown man? Jeez

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Ricky, stop screaming for attention, arent u a grown man? Jeez
    Back me up Hydro.

I've taken abuse for my ET stance - day in and day out - for two solid years now.

vCash

props for myles

U took abuse, yes, i was one of the biggest abusers, not gonna deny that for one second...

But at the same time u were not the only one who said turner may not be a quality nba player.... We were all open to that possibility, sans fnm and evanturner

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    U took abuse, yes, i was one of the biggest abusers, not gonna deny that for one second...

But at the same time u were not the only one who said turner may not be a quality nba player.... We were all open to that possibility, sans fnm and evanturner
    I was the only one.

No one was open to the possibility.

Shame on you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    I was the only one.

No one was open to the possibility.

Shame on you.
    You where hmm thats funny becuase i thought that i was never on the turner bandwagon eather i wanted DMC
    I have from the beginning put more hope into Jrue and hawes than Turner
    and believe me i get more than enough flak for believing in Hawes ill have my moments of defending turner when someone says something outrageous like he cant ever improve for he isnt a NBA caliber player but ive never believed him to be an allstar talent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast