Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 296

Thread: Anibal Sanchez

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Toledo, OH
    Posts
    284
    vCash
    1500
    Well Ken Rosenthal just said on Twitter that Sanchez going to the Rangers is a longshot.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,319
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BrosB4Hos View Post
    Well Ken Rosenthal just said on Twitter that Sanchez going to the Rangers is a longshot.
    Alright, so then that means it's Tigers, maybe Boston, maybe Anaheim, and maybe a mystery team?
    #teamboom4life

    MLB: Tigers
    NFL: Lions
    NHL: Red Wings
    CFB(Div I): Michigan
    CFB(Div II): Hillsdale

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Toledo, OH
    Posts
    284
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Zander 77 View Post
    Alright, so then that means it's Tigers, maybe Boston, maybe Anaheim, and maybe a mystery team?
    I could see the Brewers being the mystery team. I really think Sanchez will get between 60-70mill. Im not sure if were even willing to go that high on him.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    274
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Zander 77 View Post
    Alright, so then that means it's Tigers, maybe Boston, maybe Anaheim, and maybe a mystery team?
    I don't think Boston or the Angels would be in on him. Angels trading for Hanson and signing Blanton probably ends their pitching search. My guess would be Tigers, Rangers(minimal), Jays and Brewers is a solid guess for the mystery team.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    K-zoo
    Posts
    1,160
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kokes View Post
    I don't think Boston or the Angels would be in on him. Angels trading for Hanson and signing Blanton probably ends their pitching search. My guess would be Tigers, Rangers(minimal), Jays and Brewers is a solid guess for the mystery team.
    I think that the mystery team is indeed the Jays...one last final move to solidfy the 2013 campaign...Johnson, Beurhle, Sanchez...pretty decent offseason.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    8,569
    vCash
    1500
    I'm pretty confident that Sanchez will be a Tiger.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

    http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593




    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM


    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    K-zoo
    Posts
    1,160
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    I'm pretty confident that Sanchez will be a Tiger.
    I so hope you and kokes are correct on this one...

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    274
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    I'm pretty confident that Sanchez will be a Tiger.
    I feel the same way. Can see another team overpaying and going too high for Detroit to counter. Blue Jays still have a lot of money to spend and the Brewers NEED a pitcher.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,659
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kokes View Post
    I feel the same way. Can see another team overpaying and going too high for Detroit to counter. Blue Jays still have a lot of money to spend and the Brewers NEED a pitcher.
    Don't forget the Angels

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    274
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by klane079 View Post
    Don't forget the Angels
    Couple of posts ago I mentioned them. Don't think they are going to go after him after trading for Hanson and signing Blanton. Richards and Williams will fight for #5.

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    119
    vCash
    1500
    Dont forget the Dodgers. I know they have an abundance of starting pitchers, but guys lke Jon Heyman are saying they could still go for him

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    274
    vCash
    1500
    Dodgers are out.

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,725
    vCash
    1500
    I think Sanchez ends up with 5 years $75M and that it's with the Yankees.

    Just a gut feeling I have. I still don't think he's worth that kind of money so let them have him. I'd rather re-sign Max and Fister for 4 years.

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    K-zoo
    Posts
    1,160
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hoog View Post
    I think Sanchez ends up with 5 years $75M and that it's with the Yankees.

    Just a gut feeling I have. I still don't think he's worth that kind of money so let them have him. I'd rather re-sign Max and Fister for 4 years.
    Yanks are out on Sanchez...trying to stay under the luxury tax for 2014 ($189M, I think). It is why they will let Cano walk or trade him halfway through the2013 season if everything falls apart on them and the Blue Jays/Orioles/Rays are way out in front.

    Same reasons that they are rumored to be listening to offers for Granderson right now...

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    8,569
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hoog View Post
    I think Sanchez ends up with 5 years $75M and that it's with the Yankees.

    Just a gut feeling I have. I still don't think he's worth that kind of money so let them have him. I'd rather re-sign Max and Fister for 4 years.
    Fister is a possibility but Max is a Boras client so odds are he hits FA.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

    http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593




    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM


    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •