Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    It's not like the government would just send someone to his door and shoot him in broad daylight. In that case, it would be more likely that he would happen to die in a mysterious car crash (George Patton?) or a mysterious plane crash (Francis Gary Powers?). Of course other people knew/know what happened in Benghazi, but as the saying goes, "You cut the head off the snake..." you get the picture.
    Yeah.. you cut the head off the snake... holy ****, there's other snakes that know what the hell is going on!

Adding "mysterious" in front of something doesn't automatically turn it into something sinister. Plane crashes happen. Car accidents happen even more. I know I've been in more than one car accident in my life. Hell, my dad was in a plane crash and survived the damn thing. John Denver, Buddy Holly, Richie Vallens... people die in plane crashes. Even famous people that know things. It's shocking, I know.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Yeah.. you cut the head off the snake... holy ****, there's other snakes that know what the hell is going on!

Adding "mysterious" in front of something doesn't automatically turn it into something sinister. Plane crashes happen. Car accidents happen even more. I know I've been in more than one car accident in my life. Hell, my dad was in a plane crash and survived the damn thing. John Denver, Buddy Holly, Richie Vallens... people die in plane crashes. Even famous people that know things. It's shocking, I know.
    Snakes that aren't going to talk.

No, you're right. But there is enough question surrounding those events that something sinister is certainly possible. Sure, people survive them, famous people survive them, but do people that the government perceive as threats survive them? Probably less likely.

vCash

Hold up....continuing my trend of derailing threads today, what happened to your dad? Commercial airliner or a small private one?

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Hold up....continuing my trend of derailing threads today, what happened to your dad? Commercial airliner or a small private one?
    let me help. This made me flip my ****.

http://io9.com/5960093/surviving-a-p...obably-realize

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    It was a small plane. It was back in... 81, I think? 82 at the latest. He, my great grandma (his grandma), his dad, and a friend of theirs that's a pilot were flying from the STL area I believe back out to the LA area, I think they were bringing my great grandma out to see me cause I had been born not long before that. Anyway, they get into the mountains of Arizona, near Flagstaff, hit crazy winds I believe, and the plane goes down in a forested area. My grandpa (dad's dad) had his chest crushed by the instrument panel (he was sitting in the other front seat next to the pilot) and died instantly, and my great grandma was thrown from plane, hit a tree, and died instantly.

My dad was also thrown, but landed safely on the ground. His left arm was all jacked up, the bones of his elbow were literally just hanging out and visible (ironically, he was left handed too), and even 20+ years later he couldn't straighten his left arm out all the way.

Anyway, he pulled the pilot out of the plane, put out a small brush fire that had started, and then walked like two or three miles to a bar in the middle of nowhere to call for help. He spent like two weeks in the hospital or something crazy like that, and some rehab time out of the hospital too. The pilot was all messed up, I think he had a couple permanent injuries and walked with a limp for the rest of his life. It's kind of crazy to think that if he'd just taken either of the other two seats, I'd have never know him, and never had a little sister (or at least not the one I have). As it is, I don't have a single memory of my grandpa, and my great grandma never saw me.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Wow, so sorry man. That's pretty crazy. Can't even imagine what its like to go through that.

vCash
    Wow, so sorry man. That's pretty crazy. Can't even imagine what its like to go through that.
    Yeah, it's got to be insane. Plenty of people didn't know their some of their grandparents, even more their greatgrandparents, but not many can say they died in a plane crash.

I was actually up in Flagstaff this summer, for completely unrelated reasons, and it's not hard to see how a small plane could go down up there.
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    Yeah, it's got to be insane. Plenty of people didn't know their some of their grandparents, even more their greatgrandparents, but not many can say they died in a plane crash.

I was actually up in Flagstaff this summer, for completely unrelated reasons, and it's not hard to see how a small plane could go down up there.
    Yeah Arizona mountain winds are rough. I've heard of a few of them up there.

vCash
    It was a small plane. It was back in... 81, I think? 82 at the latest. He, my great grandma (his grandma), his dad, and a friend of theirs that's a pilot were flying from the STL area I believe back out to the LA area, I think they were bringing my great grandma out to see me cause I had been born not long before that. Anyway, they get into the mountains of Arizona, near Flagstaff, hit crazy winds I believe, and the plane goes down in a forested area. My grandpa (dad's dad) had his chest crushed by the instrument panel (he was sitting in the other front seat next to the pilot) and died instantly, and my great grandma was thrown from plane, hit a tree, and died instantly.

My dad was also thrown, but landed safely on the ground. His left arm was all jacked up, the bones of his elbow were literally just hanging out and visible (ironically, he was left handed too), and even 20+ years later he couldn't straighten his left arm out all the way.

Anyway, he pulled the pilot out of the plane, put out a small brush fire that had started, and then walked like two or three miles to a bar in the middle of nowhere to call for help. He spent like two weeks in the hospital or something crazy like that, and some rehab time out of the hospital too. The pilot was all messed up, I think he had a couple permanent injuries and walked with a limp for the rest of his life. It's kind of crazy to think that if he'd just taken either of the other two seats, I'd have never know him, and never had a little sister (or at least not the one I have). As it is, I don't have a single memory of my grandpa, and my great grandma never saw me.
    Holy ****, that is an incredlible and amazingly sad. I am very glad your father made it out of there, and that pilot and his family were lucky a man with his fortitude was there.

vCash
    jesus ****ing christ, nate... that is most definitely not a story you expect to hear anyone tell.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan56 View Post
    Holy ****, that is an incredlible and amazingly sad. I am very glad your father made it out of there, and that pilot and his family were lucky a man with his fortitude was there.
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    jesus ****ing christ, nate... that is most definitely not a story you expect to hear anyone tell.
    It's funny, cause I've known about it basically all my life so it doesn't really seem that crazy to me, but that's always the reaction people give. It's definitely a crazy story, though.
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    Shamelessly stolen from lamebook

I'm actually glad the director of the CIA is stepping down. Lets put this in perspective Your the head of the CIA but your stepping down because you couldn't cheat on your wife without her finding out? Let me get the door for you.

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post

I'm actually glad the director of the CIA is stepping down. Lets put this in perspective Your the head of the CIA but your stepping down because you couldn't cheat on your wife without her finding out? Let me get the door for you.
    Jon Stewart did a pretty good bit along those same lines.
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post

Master of secrecy....

vCash
    Carolla did said something similar on his podcast.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast