Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Because that's what's important in a relationship.
    Apparently Patreus thought so.

vCash
    https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/268728097627594752

BREAKING: David Petraeus will appear on Capitol Hill before the Senate Intelligence Committee tomorrow.
    Maybe this will shut the conspiracy wackos up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsAndrew25 View Post

Looks like FOX News lied to me again!

vCash

We'll see what he's allowed to say since he's not the Director of the CIA anymore.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    We'll see what he's allowed to say since he's not the Director of the CIA anymore.
    Yes, as everyone knows, Congressional testimony is limited depending on whether or not you're employed.

vCash

vCash

Why? He only has part of the answers that are needed. Maybe he can answer the questions relating to the annex, and what happened with regard to the two CIA operatives that were lost. But other questions relating to DoD assets will need to be answered by them, not Petreus. But hey, are the Admiral and General who were both so recently relieved also going to be called in to testify?

vCash
    Oh hey, you're back!

Would you mind telling me how this other general is connected to the Bengazi cover up, too?
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Oh hey, you're back!

Would you mind telling me how this other general is connected to the Bengazi cover up, too?
    He's just collateral damage here.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    He's just collateral damage here.
    Oh, right. The conspiracy doesn't end, it just grows larger. Patreus is testifying, other people are involved... but it's still just the conspiracy to stop Patreus from testifying.

I'm kind of curious why he hasn't been killed yet if he's still testifying, though.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Oh, right. The conspiracy doesn't end, it just grows larger. Patreus is testifying, other people are involved... but it's still just the conspiracy to stop Patreus from testifying.

I'm kind of curious why he hasn't been killed yet if he's still testifying, though.
    Some people in Congress called the White House on their latest efforts to cover-up the events at Benghazi, that's what happened. There have been people mysteriously killed before, obviously I went for the most extreme case in that example, but the federal government has other ways of recourse as well.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Some people in Congress called the White House on their latest efforts to cover-up the events at Benghazi, that's what happened. There have been people mysteriously killed before, obviously I went for the most extreme case in that example, but the federal government has other ways of recourse as well.
    Well sure. They probably had him kidnapped in a basement, with Congress having one alligator clip on one nipple, and the White House with an alligator clip on the other, and whether he said he was testifying or not determined who turned on the juice. Poor bastard.
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    Well sure. They probably had him kidnapped in a basement, with Congress having one alligator clip on one nipple, and the White House with an alligator clip on the other, and whether he said he was testifying or not determined who turned on the juice. Poor bastard.
    ^^ This guy. He's so funny.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    ^^ This guy. He's so funny.
    That's only what they want you to believe.

Hey, for the sake of discussion, let's assume they did kill him to stop him from testifying. You think people wouldn't have freaked the **** out over that? You think no one else knew what was going on in Bengazi? It's not like he was gathering all this information himself, after all. People had to tell him what was happening. I guess they'd have to kill them to, no? Also anyone that was in the room and overheard the information, even if they weren't the ones collecting or delivering it. The body count is starting to climb pretty quickly here.
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    That's only what they want you to believe.

Hey, for the sake of discussion, let's assume they did kill him to stop him from testifying. You think people wouldn't have freaked the **** out over that? You think no one else knew what was going on in Bengazi? It's not like he was gathering all this information himself, after all. People had to tell him what was happening. I guess they'd have to kill them to, no? Also anyone that was in the room and overheard the information, even if they weren't the ones collecting or delivering it. The body count is starting to climb pretty quickly here.
    It's not like the government would just send someone to his door and shoot him in broad daylight. In that case, it would be more likely that he would happen to die in a mysterious car crash (George Patton?) or a mysterious plane crash (Francis Gary Powers?). Of course other people knew/know what happened in Benghazi, but as the saying goes, "You cut the head off the snake..." you get the picture.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast