Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan56 View Post
    You mean other than when he lost over $55 million while the HMFIC at MNSTC-I?
    I don't know how or why this resignation was prompted, or why, but it sure will be interesting to follow.
    Help, what is 'the HMFIC at MNSTC-I'? and is $55M a lot for this kind of thing? whatever it is?

thanx

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan View Post
    Help, what is 'the HMFIC at MNSTC-I'? and is $55M a lot for this kind of thing? whatever it is?

thanx
    HMFIC Is a joke acronym "Head Mother****er In Charge"

MNSTC-I is the Multi National Security Transition C-Something I something

55 million is a lot of cash to lose as the person in charge, yes.

vCash
    HMFIC Is a joke acronym "Head Mother****er In Charge"

MNSTC-I is the Multi National Security Transition C-Something I something

55 million is a lot of cash to lose as the person in charge, yes.
    ok, the rat hole that was Iraq/Afghanistan?

One more argument for bringing guys home, asap i guess.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I don't really know what Republicans have to do with him leaving his position. I'd think any CIA Director that was found to be having an affair, and thus opening himself up to blackmail, would be forced out.
    they can only be blackmailed by the sanctimonious berating from an opposing party,which claims a ethical purity which is time and time again proven false.

Just about every leader in the history of mankind in just about every capacity has had infedelity issues.

It doesnt become a threat until it threatens their position...not their marriage.
    We have dealt with those "marriage" issues for 3000 years.

Dragging your bedroom into the courtroom of Public opinion has only recently come into High fashion.
    It is a result of a Judeo-christian ethic of crime and punishment as it relates to religious doctrine.

I could give a sh.. if a president is getting blowjobs in the oval office...maybe he deserves one.

The idea "ill tell your wife" is a big enough threat to betray your country is a little far fetched.
    It is the demagogury that makes them Vulnerable.
    it needs to stop.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    this is a result of the demagogurey used to discredit both sides when caught engaging in behaviours that are inherent to the human condition.

Men cheat on their wives?.....REALLY!!!
    holy crap..alert the media!!!
    WHAT a SCANDAL!!!
    this has NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!!!(well before two seconds ago).

This is one of the favorite tactics of the GOP coming back and biting one of their Own.
    Homestarrunner continues to amaze.
    You are an intelligent guy, who has had his rational mind,overloaded with irrational thoughts.

You might enjoy the short story "the ballad of the flexible Bullet"
    Patreus and Obama very much dislike each other, and his appointment as cia director was "keeping your enemies closer".

Sadly, when you establish untenable guidlines to destroy political opponents, you wind up taking out your own people with friendly fire.

Well Done Rs, for sending a highly effective patriot into retirement.
    He was transforming the CIA into the most modern and socially penetrative agency the world has ever known.
    Insiders were somewhat humbled by how quickly he turned criticism of his tenure into admiration for his insite and direction.
    Now hes gone because.......news flash....men are cheaters.

Well done.
    CA Director is not a position where you "keep your enemies closer". Its a position in goverment that can **** a preesident in the *** literally overnight. If a president wants to keep an enemy close there are all kinds of cabinet positions that need filling.

And the GOP scandal punchline lately has been wierd sex ****, not something as boring as an affair.

As they said in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (one of my all tiem favorite movies), "To have an affair, that is French- to get caught, that is American".

vCash
    CA Director is not a position where you "keep your enemies closer". Its a position in goverment that can **** a preesident in the *** literally overnight. If a president wants to keep an enemy close there are all kinds of cabinet positions that need filling.

And the GOP scandal punchline lately has been wierd sex ****, not something as boring as an affair.

As they said in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (one of my all tiem favorite movies), "To have an affair, that is French- to get caught, that is American".

Well I am given to hyperbole(obviously) but the point is they werent buddies.
    there is no way this guy would "take a bullet" for Obama.

vCash
    Aaron Klein | WND
    November 11, 2012

TEL AVIV — Did Paula Broadwell, the alleged mistress of ex-CIA Director David Petraeus, reveal a secret CIA detention center in Benghazi during a public speech she gave last month?

Broadwell, a former counterterror operative, co-authored a bestselling biography of Petraeus. She discussed the book during a keynote speech on Oct. 26 at a University of Denver alumni symposium. The speech is available in full on YouTube.

During a question and answer session, Broadwell was asked about the September 11 attacks against the U.S. mission in Benghazi.

She stated: “Now I don’t know if a lot of you heard this, but the CIA annex had actually taken a couple of Libya militia members prisoner. And they think that the attack on the consulate was an effort to try to get these prisoners back. So that’s still being vetted.”

The existence of a U.S. prison or CIA detention center in Benghazi would be a new development in the debate surrounding the attacks there. The information does not appear to be publicly known.
    http://kleinonline.wnd.com/2012/11/1...ghazi-scandal/

Hours after this was posted... the youtube video where she says this was taken down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPaf5OJSskY

This entire thing stinks to high hell but to even suggest that our government is trying to cover something up ultimately makes you a kook and no one bothers listening to you.

A lot of you should be asking yourself why that is... they're just questions and all of us should demand answers to them no matter how absurd you think they are. It's still our country and the track record of our government over the past 50 years is pretty damn abhorrent.

The Gulf of Tonken incident and the Pentagon Papers really should be enough for anyone to justify questioning anything and everything and not be so hostile towards people that are.
    Son, you just don't get it, i'm talking bout TWTW!

vCash
    Ha... and now FoxNews is picking it up and they've got the video Youtube took down!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTK67...layer_embedded

Just remember folks... this all happened because we're free to make Anti-Muslim videos here in the US!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesoxfan83 View Post
    http://kleinonline.wnd.com/2012/11/1...ghazi-scandal/

Hours after this was posted... the youtube video where she says this was taken down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPaf5OJSskY

This entire thing stinks to high hell but to even suggest that our government is trying to cover something up ultimately makes you a kook and no one bothers listening to you.

A lot of you should be asking yourself why that is... they're just questions and all of us should demand answers to them no matter how absurd you think they are. It's still our country and the track record of our government over the past 50 years is pretty damn abhorrent.

The Gulf of Tonken incident and the Pentagon Papers really should be enough for anyone to justify questioning anything and everything and not be so hostile towards people that are.
    Ha... and now FoxNews is picking it up and they've got the video Youtube took down!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTK67...layer_embedded

Just remember folks... this all happened because we're free to make Anti-Muslim videos here in the US!
    You're posting "news" from Fox and WorldNetDaily, and then wondering why people aren't listening to you?
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Wait wait. Your "bombshell" video ends with the phrase "that's still being vetted," and you are happy to take it as the gospel truth?
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    You attack the sourcing but it really doesn't matter... I could have searched around for a better source saying the same thing and you wouldn't have been convinced.

Finally, the fact she says it's still being vetted should make you wonder how she knows that as well...

FURTHERMORE... you're now diverging from the original point which is our Government did not tell us the truth about ANY of this from the beginning and the people asking questions shouldn't be shunned as wackos because of it- it's clear this had very little to do with some guy making an anti-muslim video and Obama spent his entire address to the UN making it all about the video and tried to blame it on that to cover up his own administration's blunder. They let an ambassador get raped and murdered and tried to blame it on someone else. There's nothing wrong with questioning these things Mr. Science man...

vCash
    You attack the sourcing but it really doesn't matter... I could have searched around for a better source saying the same thing and you wouldn't have been convinced.

Finally, the fact she says it's still being vetted should make you wonder how she knows that as well...

FURTHERMORE... you're now diverging from the original point which is our Government did not tell us the truth about ANY of this from the beginning and the people asking questions shouldn't be shunned as wackos because of it. There's nothing wrong with questioning things Mr. Science man.
    God, I hate the "questioning things" line. It's always such ********. You're not interested in questioning anything, you're interested in having your beliefs confirmed.

Did you "question" the random and baseless assertion that Patreus choose leaving his position over being killed? If so, I must've missed it.

Here's another question I haven't seen you ask: What if she's simply wrong?
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    It is kind of cute how quickly some people will defend this as "coincidence." Those of you must have a lack of knowledge on the history of the United States and its government, particularly in the 20th century.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    whats funny is how her knowlege of "taking Hostages" is being conveluted into a huge conspiracy.

The CIA took hostages during a global war on religious extremism....REALLY! MY GOD HOW SHOCKING. you guys sound like children who discover your parents still have sex!(lol)
    Just what the hell did you think the CIA did?
    Damn, some of you guys are just silly.

The only story here, is the fact she let out classified Info that may have come from Patraeus.
    You guys will reach for anything.
    You have been conditioned by Fox and the extreme rt to see monsters behind every corner...its sad to watch you whip yourselves up into a paranoid frenzy every time a mouse farts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    It is kind of cute how quickly some people will defend this as "coincidence." Those of you must have a lack of knowledge on the history of the United States and its government, particularly in the 20th century.

And by "defend" you mean "point out that coincidences happen and you have no evidence for the claims you're making"?
    Visit my Blog.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast