Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    He needs help, and to play some defense. The Knight pick was a waste, but I do like that PF they took this year down the line.
    Which PF?

Drummond C
    English SG
    Middleton SF

I can't believe how many teams passed on Kawhi Leonard (who was actually in the top 6 discussion) to pick players like the very slight Knight and backup Kemba Walker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Which PF?

Drummond C
    English SG
    Middleton SF

I can't believe how many teams passed on Kawhi Leonard (who was actually in the top 6 discussion) to pick players like the very slight Knight and backup Kemba Walker.
    Kemba is averaging 19 a game.

Obviously its early but he's not a back up player

vCash
    Which PF?

Drummond C
    English SG
    Middleton SF

Felt the same way about Kawhi. Never could comprehend why he didn't go higher. As you mentioned, talk was he would be in that top 6-8. Was very surprised he kept getting passed up on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P Harvy View Post
    Kemba is averaging 19 a game.

Obviously its early but he's not a back up player
    By that logic, then Byron Mullens is a quality starter as well - 15.3PTS 8.3REB 33.3% from 3 (better than Kemba).

Ramon Sessions is averaging 16.7PTS and 6AST

Charlotte is 8th in offensive rating.

The only problem is that they are 30th in defensive rating. I'd say Kemba is a backup because of his size and mentality. He definitely can put points up, but he'll give them back too.

vCash
    By that logic, then Byron Mullens is a quality starter as well - 15.3PTS 8.3REB 33.3% from 3 (better than Kemba).

Ramon Sessions is averaging 16.7PTS and 6AST

Charlotte is 8th in offensive rating.

The only problem is that they are 30th in defensive rating. I'd say Kemba is a backup because of his size and mentality. He definitely can put points up, but he'll give them back too.
    Why is it that you think thats my logic? I was simply pointing it out.. Like I said its still really early so it doesn't mean much but I think he's a starting caliber point guard.

vCash
    By the way Barea is out tonight. And he won't travel with the team to Chicago and Dallas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P Harvy View Post
    Why is it that you think thats my logic? I was simply pointing it out.. Like I said its still really early so it doesn't mean much but I think he's a starting caliber point guard.
    You said that because he was averaging 19 points that he obviously wasn't a backup (or, perhaps I simply mis-read it as you saying this). I'm simply arguing against the logic that points = starter.

Granted, it is early and maybe Walker will prove me wrong. Personally, I find his game to be very reminiscent of a backup PG like a Barea or a Nate Robinson.

vCash
    You said that because he was averaging 19 points that he obviously wasn't a backup (or, perhaps I simply mis-read it as you saying this). I'm simply arguing against the logic that points = starter.

Granted, it is early and maybe Walker will prove me wrong. Personally, I find his game to be very reminiscent of a backup PG like a Barea or a Nate Robinson.
    Yeah I guess how I said it could have been interpreted that I thought he was a starter simply because of what he was averaging but thats not what I meant at all.

vCash
    Wolves win by 4.

vCash
    96-88 Wolves. Bold prediction, the Steamer gets 6 blocks.

vCash
    Gerald Green vs. D-Will should be fun to watch... should be some high flying dunks today if the teams get out on the break.

vCash
    In case firstrow doesn't work (i assume it won't) if anyone knows a working stream if you could share the love

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Norwegian View Post
    In case firstrow doesn't work (i assume it won't) if anyone knows a working stream if you could share the love
    Same boat.

Thank god game is on WGN tomorrow.

vCash
    Link?

vCash
    no link yet, im waiting on first row

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast