Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    vCash
    Just have to keep winning. Looking at the standings won't do us any good at this point. Besides, it's just awful to see how much better the Western conference is than the East- it's almost criminal how much easier our road would be if we didn't have to run the gauntlet that is the Western conference.

Just have to keep winning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Norwegian View Post
    Just have to keep winning. Looking at the standings won't do us any good at this point. Besides, it's just awful to see how much better the Western conference is than the East- it's almost criminal how much easier our road would be if we didn't have to run the gauntlet that is the Western conference.

Just have to keep winning.
    It'll be interesting watching us against some of the best team. Just remember, we have both offense and defense to improve our team. I don't think many team have that so it'll be a good challenge.

vCash
    Was watching the gamecast on my phone at the end there. I was shocked to see Hill make that three and just starting to laugh thinking here we go.. Then saw Bud get the lay up and I was ecstatic so things are looking up.

vCash
    Wow! This is fun after suffering through the last few years.

Ak-47 looks nearly as good to me now as he did in his prime with Utah when he killed us on a regular basis. Maybe more importantly ... How good of an example does this guy set in terms of doing all the small things it takes to win. I love having AK-47 on our team!

I was cautiously optimistic when they signed Schved. Now, I am thinking he could be the sleeper signing of the year. A Rubio / Schved backcourt is going to be a lot of fun to watch for the next few years. Thrilled to have Schved too.

Dwill looks better on both ends of the floor. He is simply playing smarter and the team around him this year is going to help teach him how to play at this level.

Pek looks good but he will be way better with Rubio and Love back. The other team swarms him inside and they won't be able to do that with Klove back. Rubio really exploits Pek's ability to seal off defenders. He got alot of easy buckets last year and he is moving better this year. Pek is going to be a beast with Klove and Rubio back.

Cunningham and Steisma might not have seemed like big acqusitions at the time but someone is making much better decisions in the F/O. Very smart personnel decisions that fit in perfectly.

Damn this is fun!!!

vCash
    I can honestly say I think each member of our team has improved since last year. All hail good coaching....

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223