Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Minnesota @ Chicago, 11/10

8 PM EST

Back 2 Back

Should be a tough game, they should have the advantage up front.

Hopefully our bench can step up again but I see us 4-2 after tomorrow night.

vCash
    Last edited by topdog; 11-10-2012 at 02:26 AM.

vCash
    Wake the **** up Pek.

Not that he has been that bad, but he has fallen well short of my expectations 5 games in.

vCash
    Chill on the Pek homie. Chill on the Pek.

vCash
    I am chill on the Pek, but clearly he hasnt been what we have come to expect...Its not from lack of skill or effort though, so I believe that a 20 point game with 7/8 from the field, can happen at any moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    I am chill on the Pek, but clearly he hasnt been what we have come to expect...Its not from lack of skill or effort though, so I believe that a 20 point game with 7/8 from the field, can happen at any moment.
    Exactly. He's just in a slump.

vCash
    I'm very excited about this game. Chicago is a great team but their starting backcourt duo is Hinrich/Hamilton. It's such a relief to see a team which doesn't have a Lowry or a Hill or even a Derozan.

Wolves United

vCash
    this will be a interesting game to watch.

vCash
    I am very excited about this game. The bulls are like us right now. Good role players without their teams star, exactly where we are. Should be a nice test for us.

vCash
    I agree this should be a tough game. I'm just thankful that were not gonna be seeing rose or else I wouldn't give us much of a chance with our injuries.

vCash
    i'd be a little shocked if we took this one tonight. Chicago's last game was a tough one against okc which they almost won. they're looking for redemption tonight and we're on the wrong side of a back to back. But if we some how win... I wouldn't know what to think.

vCash
    Hopefully this will be a good game....it'll be a tough one for sure, but I think we have a decent chance!
    M.V.P.

Have Twitter? Follow me for everything sports! I'll follow back too if you tell me you're from this website!
    Just Click The Link---->@SportsGuy218

vCash
    I have no idea what to expect, but I think it's going to be a tough, tough game for both teams.

Pek/Stiem vs Noah/Mohammed - expect a full scale war in the paint! I hope Noah's ridiculous jump shot doesn't work tonight.

DWill/Cunningham vs Boozer/Gibson - Our two guys will have their hands full against Boozer, who is much bigger guy, and add Gibson off the bench. There will be a war, and we are the underdogs!

Kirilenko vs Deng - Battle of the two similar players, they'll hard work the shi* out of each other. I made up this phrase, but you get my drift.

Bud/Shved vs Hamilton/Bellinelli - I think we have advantage here.

Luke/Lee vs Hinrich/Robinson - I hope Nate Robinson doesn't go all crazy tonight.

Wolves United

vCash
    Should be a good game. Need to keep rolling with Love and Rubio out.

vCash
    I smell a loss by double digits honestly.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast