I'm going to steal Norm's template. So far, the WR class has had an odd season. Robert Woods has dealt with injuries and has been overshadowed by Marqise Lee. Marquess Wilson has had off the field issues; as did Da'Rick Rodgers. There has been a lot of turn over in this class.
So, who are your top 5 WRs? Why? What Rd do you think they go?
1. Robert Woods, USC (mid 1st)- He still has the tape from the last two seasons and he has the injury to blame for any regression this season. My biggest concern is if he is actually as big as his listed 190 lbs. He could work his way back in to the top 10 this offseason IMO.
2. Justin Hunter, Tennessee (top 20)- He wasn't able to explode during his 4 game gauntlet, which would have pushed him in to the top spot. But, he more than held his own against NFL talent including Alabama's Dee Miliner.
3. Keenan Allen, Cal (top 25)- He's been hurt by poor quarterbacking, but I don't think he has been outstanding. I've got him behind Woods and Hunter because I question if he can be a vertical threat.
1. Allen - Poor QB play still the best WR in the class
2. Hunter - Beast my favorite
3. Woods - Almost every mock has him Seattle bound
4. Williams - Age may scare some teams
5. Hopkins - Like his size having good year