Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Offense looked ok tonight. I liked what i saw from many of the players

Deron is still not penetrating the way he should be.

Lopez was getting the ball where he was supposed to tonight and was making an effort on the boards.

I LOVE Tayshawn Taylor. Good drafting from King there.

Childress helped a lot out there. Good defender.

Our bigs still looked horrible defensively but at this point i do not think they will ever improve so it’s whatever.

Blatche was a beast off the bench and Stack was a surprise.

The Magic are a pathetic team, so i will not get too high on this one. I still saw the same issues i have been seeing in our losses. We have a lot of work to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jkiddvc20 View Post
    Deron played ****** in the 1st half picked it up in the second half. Brook looked awesome all around got 14-10 and 3 blocks. Freaking Jerry Stackhouse came in hitting 3 threes and gave the team a spark. Nobody scored more than 15 and all in all it was a very nice win. Tokos dunk was awesome BTW
    Not ALL around. Offensively he was good. There was nobody on the Magic that could score so i will not judge the defense. I still saw the usual defensive breakdowns that against the elite teams would lead to layups and dunks
    Last edited by Chill_Will_24; 11-09-2012 at 11:13 PM.

Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Missed the game, but shout out to Jerry Stackhouse, played well tonight. Didn't expect that at all. Good game, hopefully brings their confidence up. Especially Brook.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    Was waiting in a gas line for 3 hours. How bad did Lopez look tonight??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Offense looked ok tonight. I liked what i saw from many of the players

Deron is still not penetrating the way he should be.

Lopez was getting the ball where he was supposed to tonight and was making an effort on the boards.

I LOVE Tayshawn Taylor. Good drafting from King there.

Childress helped a lot out there. Good defender.

Our bigs still looked horrible defensively but at this point i do not think they will ever improve so itís whatever.

Blatche was a beast off the bench and Stack was a surprise.

The Magic are a pathetic team, so i will not get too high on this one. I still saw the same issues i have been seeing in our losses. We have a lot of work to do.

They were 2-2 coming in and wins over PHX and DEN. Check ya self

vCash
    Team defense was awesome... Brook was an animal defensively go figure

vCash
    Sometimes I wish DoMeFavors would post in the Nets forum. Maybe his overly optimistic delusions would balance out all the negativity in this forum.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    They were 2-2 coming in and wins over PHX and DEN. Check ya self
    So team records after 4 games are indicative of how good a team is? Interesting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    Team defense was awesome... Brook was an animal defensively go figure
    He was not. Who exactly did he have to defend? Who in that team was a threat to score?

Jesus ppl on this forum

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisf975 View Post
    Sometimes I wish DoMeFavors would post in the Nets forum. Maybe his overly optimistic delusions would balance out all the negativity in this forum.
    Interesting.

vCash
    He was not. Who exactly did he have to defend? Who in that team was a threat to score?

Jesus ppl on this forum
    only a pure hater like yourself would say something like that.... I'm as critical as the next guy when it comes to our interior defense especially brook but if you honestly think he wasnt good tonight defending the post than you are a lost cause my friend

vCash
    only a pure hater like yourself would say something like that.... I'm as critical as the next guy when it comes to our interior defense especially brook but if you honestly think he wasnt good tonight defending the post than you are a lost cause my friend
    Why bother

vCash
    Why bother
    because I'm right

vCash
    because I'm right

East Flatbush to Canarsie to Roselle park
    vCash
    Watched the game twice, ( as basketball coach can't help myself)

Lopez only had one defensive breakdown the whole game, if he plays with that energy every night, would be great.

Hump on the other hand makes so many mistakes, I really believe we need to upgrade at PF. I love his hustle but he just not a heady ball player.

I hope Deron's ok, sometimes he disappears, doesn't even try to penetrate.

He was good in the 3rd though.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast