Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: kenyon martin

vCash

kenyon martin

listen... I know we have hump and reggie evans but seriously I think kenyon martin would help this team A LOT

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--ke...GlvbnM-;_ylv=3
    [

vCash
    I guess I wouldn't oppose him coming to Brooklyn, but it's going to be pretty hard for Avery to spread minutes between Teletovic, Martin, Humphries, and Evans.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    I could care less if teletovic plays at all and hump wont be here the entire season I dont think
    [

vCash
    I mean they gave him most of the MLE for a reason lol. But honestly, the Nets should give him a shot. Turn Stack into an assistant coach and sign Kenyon for the minimum.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    Yes most definitely, he would immediately be our best post defender and arguably our toughest player.

Bring him home.

vCash
    Martin wants more then the vetmin. Thats the only reason he didn't signed whit the Celtics.
    Would be a good pickup but probably wont happen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.N. View Post
    Martin wants more then the vetmin. Thats the only reason he didn't signed whit the Celtics.
    Would be a good pickup but probably wont happen
    why dont you go ahead and read my link before you post
    [

vCash
    It would give me the opportunity to buy a Black and White Kenyon Martin jersey! ray:

At 34 he's still good depth to have. You can use him to bring toughness and energy to the floor.

He'll keep Lopez and Hump fresh and bring some nostalgia to the arena.

Why the heck not! It's the Brooklyn way. We give everyone a second chance here.

vCash
    He looked good last year. I would love for the Nets to sign our at least give Kenyon a look. It would certainly put me a little more at ease with our extremely soft interior D.

If anything he would also help Brook out. Having a tough guy like Martin can only be good for him.

As for the rotation i do not care whose minutes Avery cuts because none of our bigs bring a shred of defense to the table. Brook and KMart in the starting lineup would be good. I expect Humphries to be traded anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    More useful than Cakehouse or Childress. Do it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    More useful than Cakehouse or Childress. Do it
    I like Childress. Good defender and a great locker room guy. People sometimes underrate how much having great locker room guys impacts the team. They think it's all about the court. Camaraderie is a powerful thing.

Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    I think Humphries should get more minutes than he did the first game, and I like what Evans can bring. I don't know that Martin would really be an upgrade over either of those guys, and especially if Blatche can play like he did in pre season and Teletovic becomes more comfortable in the NBA.

Kenyon was my favorite player so if we could cut Stack or something and bring him in for the minimum I guess it wouldn't hurt, but it would create a huge jam at PF.
    Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    YEAH! Let's get Kerry Kittles, Kendal Gil, and Dikembe Mutombo back too!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D2theJ View Post
    I think Humphries should get more minutes than he did the first game, and I like what Evans can bring. I don't know that Martin would really be an upgrade over either of those guys, and especially if Blatche can play like he did in pre season and Teletovic becomes more comfortable in the NBA.

Kenyon was my favorite player so if we could cut Stack or something and bring him in for the minimum I guess it wouldn't hurt, but it would create a huge jam at PF.
    You clearly have no idea how bad our interior defense is. We literally have no bigs that are good defenders.

Especially if Blatche can play like he did in pre season? What? You mean hog the ball and play zero defense?

I like Blatche. Actually i like all our bigs sans Humphries. We just need one that can defend.

Our closest thing to a defensive big mn is Reggie and he is no defender. He is a rebounder and a great one at that. He is not a defender though.

Kenyon Martin if in shape and healthy solves so many problems for this team.

vCash
    We already have a set 4 man big rotation, not even including Tele. Just no room for him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast