Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

CIA Director Patreus is quiting, citing personal reasons, a government source says

Central Intelligence Agency Director David Petraeus has resigned, citing "extremely poor judgment" for having an extra-marital affair, NBC News reported.

"Yesterday afternoon, I went to the White House and asked the President to be allowed, for personal reasons, to resign from my position," Petraeus said in his resignation letter. "After being married for over 37 years, I showed extremely poor judgment by engaging in an extramarital affair. Such behavior is unacceptable, both as a husband and as the leader of an organization such as ours."

"This afternoon, the President graciously accepted my resignation," Petraeus said in the letter.

Mike Morrell, the deputy CIA director and a long time CIA officer, will likely be offered the job as acting director, multiple sources told NBC News.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/natio...178159541.html

Refresh for more updates to this breaking story.
    Last edited by b1e9a8r5s; 11-09-2012 at 04:15 PM.

vCash
    It was reported by Andrea Mitchell that it was an affair
    Here is the question of the day, does anyone think that wealthy people should pay a lower percentage of their income to taxes than middle class people? Don't argue tax brackets, just a simple question. Do you think someone earning 46 million dollars should pay a lower percentage of their income than say someone earning sixty thousand?

vCash
    Edit: Wrong thread.
    Last edited by ManRam; 11-09-2012 at 04:11 PM. Reason: .

vCash
    Benghazi cover up getting worse and worse.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    conspiracies getting worse and worse

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Convenient that the Director of the CIA resigns the week before the Benghazi hearings begin again in Congress over something that had zero effect on his ability to do his job, don't you think?
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Convenient that the Director of the CIA resigns the week before the Benghazi hearings begin again in Congress over something that had zero effect on his ability to do his job, don't you think?
    I'm sure he cheated on his wife the SECOND the hearing date was set.

And since when do people not think affairs effect a person's job integrity? Seems to be a running theme for decades.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    conspiracies getting worse and worse

Nate Silver for Director of CIA
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    homie is on to something. Drudge has affair in quotes in their headline!
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Well I guess we can cross one name off the 2016 Republican list. Not that you heard much about him any more, but you used to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I'm sure he cheated on his wife the SECOND the hearing date was set.

And since when do people not think affairs effect a person's job integrity? Seems to be a running theme for decades.
    I'm not sure he really cheated on his wife. Secondly, it isn't about when he cheated, it's about when he resigned. Sure was convenient to do it at the 11th hour before these hearings resume.

Since ever. People still love slobbing over Clinton's knob after Lewinsky did the same.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    It is hard to remember the last time a coincidence happened in life. They're so rare...
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    I'm not sure he really cheated on his wife. Secondly, it isn't about when he cheated, it's about when he resigned. Sure was convenient to do it at the 11th hour before these hearings resume.

Since ever. People still love slobbing over Clinton's knob after Lewinsky did the same.
    Ehh could be that he failed and Obama fired him but wanted to wait till after the election. Could be that he resigned a month ago or 6 months ago and Obama asked him to stay on till after the election. Could be lots of things. He did say he will be testifying so it's not like he's running away from the attack hearings.
    Therefore he doesn't exist
    So poof...vamoose son of a b itch

vCash
    LOL yeah..
    like resigning from a position is HELPFUL in evading congressional inquiry!!
    as director of the CIA he would have been completely empowered to tell congress to go F themselves and decide most of what they wanted was classified.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast