Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    The best and only way to use Joe Webb is how the Jets used Brad Smith. Reverses and trick plays. Possibly some kick returns.
    Yeah I agree. I was one of his strongest supporters in 2010 for making him our new starting QB, however the long odds that he had to overcome to be a successful QB have gotten even longer with what little progress he's shown over the years. At least then he'll be on the field and we'll be getting production out of him.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    He most definitely should be getting used in a Brad Smith kinda way.....just way too good an athlete to just be standing there with a clipboard. If he truly can't catch, we know the kid can run....and it's not like we have an excess of play makers.

Otherwise, what was the purpose of keeping him if they don't trust him as the starter if Ponder got hurt?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

vCash
    he needs to be used, we see him for a short period of time every preseason, and he always manages to pull of a nice 50 yard td run everytime.

RaptorsMaple LeafssVikingsssBlue JayssInterTFC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    He most definitely should be getting used in a Brad Smith kinda way.....just way too good an athlete to just be standing there with a clipboard. If he truly can't catch, we know the kid can run....and it's not like we have an excess of play makers.

Otherwise, what was the purpose of keeping him if they don't trust him as the starter if Ponder got hurt?
    seems so obvious. cant catch... hand him the ball, as we all know he can run!!! where did the idea that he cant catch start? is there a team report saying that anywhere? i have seen a couple posters here reasoning out that the he must not be able to catch bc we still have him as a QB... i would like to see something officially reported somewhere before i believe that. my feeling remains that he is interesting enough of an athlete, that the vikes just want to keep him ready as the #2 to sell tickets if Ponder goes down.

i feel like joe webb might be the biggest waste of talent in the NFL over the last 3 years... use the kid!!! ESPECIALLY if you dont trust him as a QB... WTF... do something with him!!!!!!!

"I yam sofa king we todd did" - Musgrave

WISH LIST:

Win a SB before I die.

The enemies gate is down

vCash
    He dropped a couple of passes before when he was thrown in at WR,,,,Hell he prob purposely dropped them so he could stay QB,,,,I say once and for all give have a try at WR and let him still be our No 2 QB,,,what could it hurt. If he gets hurt then you use our 3rd string option if both Ponder and Webb happen to go down. He has the build and ability to be a great Wr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coenthar View Post
    He dropped a couple of passes before when he was thrown in at WR,,,,Hell he prob purposely dropped them so he could stay QB,,,,I say once and for all give have a try at WR and let him still be our No 2 QB,,,what could it hurt. If he gets hurt then you use our 3rd string option if both Ponder and Webb happen to go down. He has the build and ability to be a great Wr
    Our 3rd string option might as well be hot, wet, garbage though if he`s playing behind Webb..... We should have a different backup QB and free Webb up for the gimmick roles. McLeod Bethel-Thompson should be on the PS.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    like a 38 year old career back up named sage? bah.

lets be real... if ponder goes down at qb the season is over anyway... so who cares how risky it is to play our #2 at wr.

"I yam sofa king we todd did" - Musgrave

WISH LIST:

Win a SB before I die.

The enemies gate is down

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123