Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 72 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    It's one of those movies so bad....that I like it.
    I thought to myself MNF or Starship Troopers.

Couple of amazing lines into the movie and I knew which route I was taking.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    I thought to myself MNF or Starship Troopers.

Couple of amazing lines into the movie and I knew which route I was taking.
    Plus...dude....NPH. I'm a big NPH fan.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Plus...dude....NPH. I'm a big NPH fan.
    He could've made so many movies better.

It's like Bill Paxton and his riveting role in Twister. That movie just wouldn't of been what it was without him.

vCash
    He could've made so many movies better.

It's like Bill Paxton and his riveting role in Twister. That movie just wouldn't of been what it was without him.
    I'll be honest: I don't like Twister. Like...at all.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    Just saw a film that might be the best horror movie I saw this year - The Bay. A different kind of found footage film that does a great job establishing and holding a creepy atmosphere. I was legitimately impressed since I'm not a fan of found footage films.
    Watching it this weekend, I have high hopes for it.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Oh yeah, and what up *****es?
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    So, um....yeah, yesterday happened.

vCash
    I hated Twister my first few times then I realized it's an actual comedy with Bill Paxton punchlines littered through out the entire film.

Granted I also like films considered to be terrible like Waterworld which is one of my fav. movies. Maybe not for the actual movie but, the concept of a water world like that is awesome to me.

vCash
    I hated Twister my first few times then I realized it's an actual comedy with Bill Paxton punchlines littered through out the entire film.

Granted I also like films considered to be terrible like Waterworld which is one of my fav. movies. Maybe not for the actual movie but, the concept of a water world like that is awesome to me.
    You know whet else is awesome? My fried chicken.

You make it yet?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    So, um....yeah, yesterday happened.
    I hate all of my favorite teams right now.

Whatever, at least UK seems to be making a concerted effort to fix their football team via coaching. Finally.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Facepalm. Suits is almost as realistic as Franklin and Bash.
    My opinion of you just plummeted. You're probably someone who watched the show once...it's legitimately one of the best written shows on tv, and on many different levels. It's not even similar to Franklin and bash...thinking so indicates you clearly haven't watched the show

vCash
    I hate all of my favorite teams right now.

Whatever, at least UK seems to be making a concerted effort to fix their football team via coaching. Finally.
    In the course of the last 2 years, i have had to watch the Cardinals win it all, followed by the Giants, followed by the Heat.

All while being a Cubs/Eagles fan. I hate Lebron, no true loyalties in basketball, just anyone other than Lebron.

I have also had to watch MY go to the SEC just to be manhandled.

I don't watch hockey, so it's pretty meh there.

vCash
    You know whet else is awesome? My fried chicken.

You make it yet?
    .......no

However I have been able to cook allot more lately and I am going too. I still have it saved.

vCash
    .......no

However I have been able to cook allot more lately and I am going too. I still have it saved.
    You whore. the cold weather is here, it's time.

vCash
    In the course of the last 2 years, i have had to watch the Cardinals win it all, followed by the Giants, followed by the Heat.

All while being a Cubs/Eagles fan. I hate Lebron, no true loyalties in basketball, just anyone other than Lebron.

I have also had to watch MY go to the SEC just to be manhandled.

I don't watch hockey, so it's pretty meh there.
    Hey, Mizzou beat Uk. So you got that. Or at least HAD that.

Rumors have it around here that UK's going for broke on their coach. We might not be the doormat any longer.
    #WhyNot?

Page 7 of 72 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast