Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 62 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    I'd like to unleash Godzilla 2014 on the director and cast of that commercial.
    Oh my. I had no idea a new Godzilla film was in the works. The 1998 film was an abomination.

Godzilla was cool enough, I suppose. It's Megalon for the win though! And King Kong from King Kong vs. Godzilla. Just straight up owned the lizard!

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Diehdcubsfan2 View Post
    I was trying to FB creep on my bartender yesterday. My golly she was attractive. She was in to me... But probably not. Sadly no luck in my search. I guess I'll just have to show up every day until I see her again. It's not creepy if it's persistent. She'll appreciate my dedication.
    Or request a restraining order....

Worth a shot though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    Or request a restraining order....

Worth a shot though.
    Like a restraining order will stop me. This is God's will.

vCash
    Like a restraining order will stop me. This is God's will.
    My god I am ****ing bored as ****ing ****.

So I have a 3 day weekend from work and it's only day 1 and seriously I am going to pull my hair out.

I actually think I have a great idea though. Might go up to Winnetka to go and see the Home Alone house tonight as a sort of Xmas/Bucket list type thing.

Then go and get loaded at a bar with the fun people who drink on sundays.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Oh my. I had no idea a new Godzilla film was in the works. The 1998 film was an abomination.

Godzilla was cool enough, I suppose. It's Megalon for the win though! And King Kong from King Kong vs. Godzilla. Just straight up owned the lizard!
    Megalon? MEGALON??!?!? *throws chair against the wall*

King Kong vs. Godzilla is arguably the greatest movie all of time. OF ALL TIME!

My sig has the still from the teaser that came out during comic con.

vCash

So I have a 3 day weekend from work and it's only day 1 and seriously I am going to pull my hair out.

I actually think I have a great idea though. Might go up to Winnetka to go and see the Home Alone house tonight as a sort of Xmas/Bucket list type thing.

I'll trade your three days with my one day on Xmas. I'm tired as **** and day's off are hard to come by during the holiday season. Dammit, why did I volunteer to work tomorrow. I regret it now!!!

Anyway, Winnetka, seriously dude. **** those people and that cheddar cheese they got stuffed under their lamborghini's. And **** Home Alone. I agree with the bar though. Fun people are cool.

vCash

Nice I am trying to find that right now.

vCash
    I'll trade your three days with my one day on Xmas. I'm tired as **** and day's off are hard to come by during the holiday season. Dammit, why did I volunteer to work tomorrow. I regret it now!!!

Anyway, Winnetka, seriously dude. **** those people and that cheddar cheese they got stuffed under their lamborghini's. And **** Home Alone. I agree with the bar though. Fun people are cool.
    IDK man I ****ing love Home Alone and the lady want's to go see lights.

However egg nog drinks and then off to pound down some Powers whiskey later.

vCash

Well **** me apparently I can't find the teaser and they are doing a good job of not allowing it to come out.

vCash
    Man, the bars are going to be jammed packed tonight. It's gonna suck. DT Naperville sucks on nights like this.

vCash

Ha. I went and saw the Home Alone house like 10 years or so ago. I don't remember exactly where it was. It was sort of cool to see in person, though.

vCash
    I need a break from the bars. I drank way to much yesterday. Work sucked balls today. I won a free 312 shirt though. So yep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gocubs2118 View Post
    Man, the bars are going to be jammed packed tonight. It's gonna suck. DT Naperville sucks on nights like this.
    That's why it's best to shack up with friends at the hole in the walls and just drink and act like *******s.

Come home **** faced and wake up pants down and being told you pissed on the neighbors reindeer and set the elves up in sex positions.

This has totally never happened to me.

vCash
    If I drink, I fall asleep. How the hell do you perform all those awesome tasks without crashing?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidH View Post
    Ha. I went and saw the Home Alone house like 10 years or so ago. I don't remember exactly where it was. It was sort of cool to see in person, though.
    I know where it is actually just never got around to seeing it and figure why the **** not and if the lady wants to do the whole lights then then that's a good area to do so as well.

It actually sold early this year for like 1.5 I think. I really think I would've had a hard time not buying it if I had ******* money like that as well as a Bat mobile and a Ectomobile in the drive way.

Page 62 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast