Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 72 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Only thing I dislike about Chik-fil-A is that everybody is required to tell me it's a pleasure to serve me. I know better!
    Yeah I'm surprised it has lasted this long. Also, I'm surprised the employees follow through with it. I don't recall "not" hearing that line when I go there.
    If I was working, I'd be going insane saying that every 5 minutes.

Also, pretty sure the average age of the employees is around 17 years old. Everywhere I go, it's the high school age kids working.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yagyu+ View Post
    Poppycock*. You should visit a second time.

* Fantastic etymology: From Dutch dialect pappekak, literally: soft excrement, from pap soft + kak dung.
    I better study up on my foreign language before making a 2nd trip.
    Also, is there a short cut to get to the Rose Bowl? We used the GPS and we went through neighborhoods There has to be a more direct way to get there. It was all residential that we drove through and I'm pretty sure the average house in Pasadena was over 2 million dollars.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by croce_99 View Post
    Yeah I'm surprised it has lasted this long. Also, I'm surprised the employees follow through with it. I don't recall "not" hearing that line when I go there.
    If I was working, I'd be going insane saying that every 5 minutes.

Also, pretty sure the average age of the employees is around 17 years old. Everywhere I go, it's the high school age kids working.
    Now that you mention it, I don't recall seeing anyone who looked older than 17 in any Chick-fil-A I've ever been in.

I worked at a Hibbett Sports for a while, and they had us saying all kinds of non-sense on the phone. Eventually I just got sick of it and started being truthful. "It's a rainy day at Hibbett Sports"... "Thank you for calling Hibbett Sports, home of the $5 tube socks."

Also Yags, I must eat at Philippe's before I die!

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by croce_99 View Post
    Also, is there a short cut to get to the Rose Bowl? We used the GPS and we went through neighborhoods There has to be a more direct way to get there. It was all residential that we drove through and I'm pretty sure the average house in Pasadena was over 2 million dollars.
    Depends where you're driving from, but it's never going to be particularly convenient. If you break the city into sections day-by-day, then you'll avoid most of the commuting complications. For example, if you plan your day around the Rose Bowl, the Huntington Library and Botanical Gardens is out that way and it's beautiful, as is the Norton Simon Museum, which has some nice collections.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Also Yags, I must eat at Philippe's before I die!
    Walked right passed there on my way home tonight, actually. Been a few times. It's good in a nostalgic sort of way. Don't mean to sell it short, because it is good, but if you're all about sandwiches, the number 19 at Langer's is a winner. If you don't believe me, just read their Yelp reviews and search "19".

vCash
    The Hobbit was cool.

vCash
    I'm visiting the lady friend in Wrigleyville. What should I do? Any suggestions on places to eat?

vCash
    Lady friend? She's a tranny isn't she? In that case 69 it, obviously.

vCash
    I wish. Naw she's just an ex, and we're "talking" so not a girlfriend, not just a friend. And I'm probably gonna have to take her out to dinner, plus I miss Chicago food. Missouri has **** for good food in the suburb I live in.

69 is pretty overrated.

vCash
    69 is horrible.

By taking your ex to dinner are you implying that you're paying? Fuuuuck that. Be careful with exes in general...Terrible on the psyche. I now wish it was the tranny for you.

vCash
    Spending time and money to visit an ex...ugh

Make her buy her own food

vCash
    Well she was like 4 ex's ago. And seems to be the least crazy, and the smartest. 2 things I love about girls. She was kinda like the one that got away, that I always wanted to try again with cus it was so easy.

She's not gonna let me buy her dinner, but I'm gonna anyways cus she's getting her doctorate in nursing and has way to many bills compared to just my regular student loans I'm racking up.

Edit: CS, she bought me the ticket. Lol. I'm getting a sugar momma, just not for a few years. Not even really a sugar momma, just someone who's got their **** together so I can go be a cop or teacher.

vCash
    Well that's cool then. Hopefully you guys cuddle in the nude.

vCash
    Kush Cub the Cop?

HALF the weed goes to evidence.

vCash
    That'd be sweet. Gonna touch lips and stuff.

Page 42 of 72 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast