Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 72 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Diehdcubsfan23 View Post
    Hmm???

Yes sir!!!
    Its on a need to know basis and well you dont need to know right now

vCash
    OMFG!!!! So I was making homemade cheese bread. Everything was going well. I started it at 1:00 and was just ready to throw it in the oven for like 40 minutes. Well anyway, I had it in the loaf pan and was about to throw in it the oven. I tripped or something and smacked the pan on the oven handle. The dough almost completely fell out, but I managed to salvage most of it. I put the remaining dough back in the pan and re-shaped it. In the oven now and I'm hoping all works out.

vCash

vCash
    Does it piss anyone else off when Jess (Morena Baccarin) calls her husband Brody? HIS NAME IS ****ING NICK OR NICHOLAS. Ok, yes he's military and in some instances it works, but she uses it exclusively. Who the hell calls their husband her own last name? It's as if the writers thought the name Brody just fit Damian Lewis better halfway through season one. LOVE the show, but that has been slightly bothering me all along.

vCash
    Homeland should have ended already. Not the kind of show that needed multiple seasons, but TV is not allowed to end.

Season 1 was amazing. Season 2 is cartoonish.

vCash
    OMFG!!!! So I was making homemade cheese bread. Everything was going well. I started it at 1:00 and was just ready to throw it in the oven for like 40 minutes. Well anyway, I had it in the loaf pan and was about to throw in it the oven. I tripped or something and smacked the pan on the oven handle. The dough almost completely fell out, but I managed to salvage most of it. I put the remaining dough back in the pan and re-shaped it. In the oven now and I'm hoping all works out.
    Know how we know you're gay?

Cooking is cool, but you bake. You bake bread. For that you will be forever thought of as loving penis.

On another note, how was it?

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

vCash
    What do you mean, "I've been working on some things"
    Research, writing and some advocacy. I took my current job initially because I was supposed to be helping cover this very trial that was supposed to be starting back in 2010. Arrests were all made in 2009, and yet things could still get pushed back beyond this upcoming June. The original judge, prosecutors and many defense attorneys have all been promoted and/or removed from the case. Meanwhile, for the defendants, it's a long time to be locked up or out on parole just waiting for proceedings to begin.

I heard you were looking for me.

vCash
    Has anyone ever heard of Rube Waddel? I looked this guy up and his story is amazing. He was absolutely dominant, being a 10 WAR pitcher in 1904 but was really crazy. He would go out and pitch with no defense behind him having it be just him and his catcher, leave the field in the middle of games to go chase a firetruck that passed by, was a raging alcoholic, threw the ball at any players who hit a grounder towards him instead of throwing to first and a ton of other crazy things. I'm suprised I had never heard of him until now but it seems like if he wasn't off the wall crazy he'd be discussed as one of the best pitchers to ever play the game.

http://phillysportshistory.com/2011/...-rube-waddell/

http://www.chinmusic.net/RubeWaddell.html

http://www.baseball-reference.com/pl...adderu01.shtml

vCash
    Dare I say, 2 Nathans hot dogs, grill-rolled, on a fresh made bun, with sauerkraut, grilled onions, jalapenos, and spicy ground mustard, Orange Crush soda, and a bag of Funyons is the best lunch ever?

Dare I?

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

vCash
    RT @DKnobler: Reds deep in talks on deal to acquire Shin-soo Choo from Indians for Stubbs and Gregorius.

That would suck to see Choo in the division

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Dare I say, 2 Nathans hot dogs, grill-rolled, on a fresh made bun, with sauerkraut, grilled onions, jalapenos, and spicy ground mustard, Orange Crush soda, and a bag of Funyons is the best lunch ever?

Dare I?
    Where in Missouri did you find grill-rolled Nathans?

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Where in Missouri did you find grill-rolled Nathans?
    Jersey boys in North Kansas City.

****ing delish.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Jersey boys in North Kansas City.

****ing delish.
    I'm jealous, man. For what Carbondale offers in party life, there is nothing to eat in this town!

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013

vCash
    SI took out the 23 in my username. I feel so naked now. I'm hoping this is an improvement though. I still really hate it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Diehdcubsfan View Post
    SI took out the 23 in my username. I feel so naked now. I'm hoping this is an improvement though. I still really hate it.
    huh? how?

Page 38 of 72 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast