Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I love the amount of Cutler gifs here, even though I'm not a Bears fan. I find them entertaining. Though I may have to jump the Bears wagon in the near future with the uncertainty surrounding the Bills. Owner is 94 and has no plan in place to keep the Bills in Buffalo beyond his passing.
    Ill gladly welcome you to the orange and blue.

vCash
    Bears suck.

(Yes, Dream Team, lulz)
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Bears suck.

(Yes, Dream Team, lulz)
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsbullsbears2 View Post
    Somewhat creepy and random. But in two or three years when the Cubs are legitimate contenders we should all rent out a section of the Budweiser Patio. Meeting everyone in person would be incredibly entertaining and weird simultaneously. /End creepiness
    Afraid I wont be able to enjoy the game as some posters probably wont shut up and watch the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Ill gladly welcome you to the orange and blue.
    For what it's worth, my best friend and two co-workers that I still keep in contact with are Packers fans and I always rooted for the Bears in those games.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013

vCash
    Come hang out in the bears forum. It's the most active in the nfl and I run that ****

vCash
    Come hang out in the bears forum. It's the most active in the nfl and I run that ****
    Gotta be better than the Bills forum. We struggle to make a 2nd page in game day threads.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013

vCash
    You don't run ****. Your like the handicap kid they let on the team, just to put in the game at the last second as a PR stunt.

PSD feels sorry for you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Gotta be better than the Bills forum. We struggle to make a 2nd page in game day threads.
    Haha it's a slow igt if we don't get 1k before the game starts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    You don't run ****. Your like the handicap kid they let on the team, just to put in the game at the last second as a PR stunt.

PSD feels sorry for you.
    You tried real hard in that one....and failed. Miserably.

vCash
    The Other Guys is always good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMBO View Post
    Afraid I wont be able to enjoy the game as some posters probably wont shut up and watch the game.
    Won't be too many enjoyable games this season anyways

Might as well make fun of people at the game

vCash
    I just want to meet CSSTL so I can punch him in the neck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I just want to meet CSSTL so I can punch him in the neck.
    The neck?

odd location.

vCash
    CSSTL's more like the hall monitor of the Bears forum

vCash
    BDawk talking football ****. How amusing.

Page 30 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast