Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,825
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by CostanzaNumba0 View Post
    Would you rather him be pessimistic? He's been our best player this year, he can say what he wants.
    You know what's funny?

    Shanahan says he's looking at next year, and everyone calls for his head on a stick for quitting.

    Cromartie and Rex say the Jets can make the playoffs this year, and everyone wants them to shut up.

    No matter what anyone says, someone will always find a reason to complain. I'd rather have a coach who believes in his players and a team that buys in and believes in themselves than a bunch of losers like the fans who want the Jets to tank.


    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    4,295
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    You know what's funny?

    Shanahan says he's looking at next year, and everyone calls for his head on a stick for quitting.

    Cromartie and Rex say the Jets can make the playoffs this year, and everyone wants them to shut up.

    No matter what anyone says, someone will always find a reason to complain. I'd rather have a coach who believes in his players and a team that buys in and believes in themselves than a bunch of losers like the fans who want the Jets to tank.
    Did you hint at our fans being losers? You don't have to. I've been saying this all season. You will NOT satisfy these clowns. They want to ***** about everything and anything. They'll complain about losing draft position if the Jets were somehow to make the playoffs. These losers prefer to be miserable.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,825
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    Did you hint at our fans being losers? You don't have to. I've been saying this all season. You will NOT satisfy these clowns. They want to ***** about everything and anything. They'll complain about losing draft position if the Jets were somehow to make the playoffs. These losers prefer to be miserable.
    Actually, I did not hint at our fans being losers. I'll leave that to you, since it's all you seem to want to do, which in my opinion doesn't really distinguish you from the people you're criticizing. They complain about the team, and you complain about them. How does that make you better than the people you seem to feel so superior to?

    There are certain fans who have a loser mentality that suggest a team should tank, but that is because they've never played a sport at a high level. I expect every player and coach to fight until the last down of the last game, and I have no problem with them still believing in themselves.


    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,188
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Of course we wish we had won more by this point, but...

    All it takes is 1 Super Bowl Championship to validate your franchise's legacy forever.

    BTW, that game just happened to be the single most important game in the history of the NFL, as it was the catalyst for why the NFL merged with the AFL creating the league as we know it today.

    That being said, I realize you didn't answer when you were asked how many your team has won?
    Oh okay, so I guess every team with a SB just don't care about them anymore. What's the point?
    Your franchise has a legacy now!!

    Wow, didn't know that I'm sorry.
    Last edited by lolollort; 11-10-2012 at 06:50 PM.

    PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,899
    vCash
    1428
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    Oh okay, so I guess every team with a SB just don't care about them anymore. What's the point?
    Your franchise has a legacy now!!

    Wow, didn't know that I'm sorry.
    Wow, you still didn't answer.

    I guess your team is still searching for validation...


  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,825
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Wow, you still didn't answer.

    I guess your team is still searching for validation...
    Must be a Bills fan.


    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    9,470
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Actually, I did not hint at our fans being losers. I'll leave that to you, since it's all you seem to want to do, which in my opinion doesn't really distinguish you from the people you're criticizing. They complain about the team, and you complain about them. How does that make you better than the people you seem to feel so superior to?

    There are certain fans who have a loser mentality that suggest a team should tank, but that is because they've never played a sport at a high level. I expect every player and coach to fight until the last down of the last game, and I have no problem with them still believing in themselves.
    well said.


    !Tank the season for Jameis Winston!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,825
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by caņamin View Post
    well said.
    Shadddap!


    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,903
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    Oh okay, so I guess every team with a SB just don't care about them anymore. What's the point?
    Your franchise has a legacy now!!

    Wow, didn't know that I'm sorry.
    You still didn't answer.. How many superbowls dos your eam have!
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

    2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,188
    vCash
    1500
    Does it matter? This thread is about cromartie guaranteeing a playoff birth THIS year. Let's stay on topic, you've baited me into going off topic long enough.

    Do you really think you are going to the play offs this year? Come on a WR in Seattle has more passing TD's than your starting QB in this game.

    PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,899
    vCash
    1428
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    Does it matter? This thread is about cromartie guaranteeing a playoff birth THIS year. Let's stay on topic, you've baited me into going off topic long enough.

    Do you really think you are going to the play offs this year? Come on a WR in Seattle has more passing TD's than your starting QB in this game.
    So basically you're avoiding answering a question, that most people would proudly answer regardless of whether or not their team has won a SB or not.

    I guess you're just ashamed or who your team is.

    Nice try at deflecting though.


  12. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,286
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    You know what's funny?

    Shanahan says he's looking at next year, and everyone calls for his head on a stick for quitting.

    Cromartie and Rex say the Jets can make the playoffs this year, and everyone wants them to shut up.

    No matter what anyone says, someone will always find a reason to complain. I'd rather have a coach who believes in his players and a team that buys in and believes in themselves than a bunch of losers like the fans who want the Jets to tank.
    Except Rex is selling a pipe dream..Do you think he really believes in this team? He just sounds like a bafoon.

    He should just shut up already. Take a tip from BB and STFU. Nobody believes his nonsense any longer..

    Stop letting this team continue to put its foot in its mouth with idiotic predictions. He should have benched Sanchez after that red zone T.O.

    Why the hell should sanchez care if he sucks when he doesnt even have to worry about getting benched.

    Rex is not a good HC sorry HC's have the pulse of the team. Rex is too worried about hurting players feelings. Players dont fear losing playing time.

    The weakest managers are always the most friendly ones.


    "The Butt of all jokes"

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,899
    vCash
    1428
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    ....The weakest managers are always the most friendly ones.
    Herm Edwards was a player's coach just like Rex, and Herm was far from weak.
    If he would have had a healthy QB, with a winter arm, there's no telling what the Jets would have been capable of with him.

    Flip side of that was the Manginibot 2000.
    Mangini was a tyrant, and the team nearly revolted on him, yet he was weaker than Herm in terms of morale, having the pulse of the team and general likability.


  14. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,286
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Herm Edwards was a player's coach just like Rex, and Herm was far from weak.
    If he would have had a healthy QB, with a winter arm, there's no telling what the Jets would have been capable of with him.

    Flip side of that was the Manginibot 2000.
    Mangini was a tyrant, and the team nearly revolted on him, yet he was weaker than Herm in terms of morale, having the pulse of the team and general likability.
    Well Herm was traded for a 4th round pick. And his team gave up on him much the same way these Jets are sinking with Rex. Under Herm the Jets played ok and slipped into the playoffs exactly like the Jets did with Rex.

    Mangini was a tyrant. But he built the foundation that made the playoffs 2 years in a row under rex.

    If Favre hadnt hurt his arm there is no telling how far that team could have gone.

    If Mangini was coach in 09 would the Jets have drafted Sanchez? Or waited in line and draft Josh Freeman?

    I can understand "player coach" But Rex is much much more than just that. He is a players friend.


    "The Butt of all jokes"

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,825
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Well Herm was traded for a 4th round pick. And his team gave up on him much the same way these Jets are sinking with Rex. Under Herm the Jets played ok and slipped into the playoffs exactly like the Jets did with Rex.

    Mangini was a tyrant. But he built the foundation that made the playoffs 2 years in a row under rex.

    If Favre hadnt hurt his arm there is no telling how far that team could have gone.

    If Mangini was coach in 09 would the Jets have drafted Sanchez? Or waited in line and draft Josh Freeman?
    I can understand "player coach" But Rex is much much more than just that. He is a players friend.
    I honestly don't believe they would have taken a QB in the first round at all. All indications were that Mangini really liked Clemens as the heir apparent to Pennington, and Favre was a Woody move.

    They might have either drafted a WR like Harvey, or Crabtree, or a defensive player.


    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •