1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    Pros:

I don't have to stress any more watching Jets games this year because the season is basically over.

Cons:

I don't have to stress any more watching Jets games this year because the season is basically over.

vCash
    Pros:
    1) the game is over
    2) Maybe no more talk from Rex and players about playoffs.
    3) changes might be made?
    4) sacks!!
    5) Jets are so bad I cant even get mad any longer
    6) I just started to make my Jets paper bag mask.

Con:
    1) 11 first downs on O
    2) Sanchez will prob start another week
    3) We may be the worst team in the NFL
    4) still games left this season
    5) This team's locker room will crack

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    I am more concerned about the coaching; two weeks and this is the best you could do?
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    I am more concerned about the coaching; two weeks and this is the best you could do?
    100% CORRECT. And for a second game in a row you basically called it a must win.

I just hope Rex keeps his stupid mouth shut this week.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Pros

Sanchez Sucks

Cons

Sanchez Sucks

vCash
    pros:
    1. coples
    2. there is no 2

cons:
    1. sanchez
    2. wilson
    3. form tackling
    4. o-line on 3rd down blitzes
    5. secondary on 3rd downs
    6. keller
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Pros:

1. Generally, the young guys continue to play and look as if they are developing
    2. Rex is sticking with Sanchez

why is this a pro?:

1. Jarvis Jones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO6wLT48vjY

2. Barkevious Mingo

3. Sam Montgomery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1VRO...eature=related

At this point, we aren't making the playoffs. We don't need Tebow to win 3-4 games.

Cons:

The season is over and will be painful to watch the rest of the year for the reasons many others have listed above as cons.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJetsfan69 View Post
    Pros:

1. Generally, the young guys continue to play and look as if they are developing
    2. Rex is sticking with Sanchez

why is this a pro?:

1. Jarvis Jones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO6wLT48vjY

2. Barkevious Mingo

3. Sam Montgomery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1VRO...eature=related

At this point, we aren't making the playoffs. We don't need Tebow to win 3-4 games.

Cons:

The season is over and will be painful to watch the rest of the year for the reasons many others have listed above as cons.
    But why consider a defensive player? It is obvious you need offense. The entire draft should be offense.
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    Pros that the game is over

Cons we will probably finish the season with mark when we should see what we have in GMAC

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    But why consider a defensive player? It is obvious you need offense. The entire draft should be offense.
    1. From an offensive standpoint, we are kind of locked into this offense for one more year:

a. Sanchez's contract is guaranteed, and who is going to take him in a trade?
    -The only move here next year that makes sense is benching him for Tebow at some point next year, if he is still on the roster. Neither of the QB's in this draft are of the Andrew Luck, RG3, Matt Ryan ilk, so I would rather wait another year or 2 and make a blockbluster trade like the redskins if we must. Sanchez was a reach. When you draft a QB, you are locked into him for 4 years so let's get a guarantee this time.

b. Holmes contract is guaranteed and who would take him in a trade?
    -Holmes is their best receiver, so if he is healthy and getting paid he will be on the field. Drafting a top 10 talent WR, would merely take snaps away from Kerley and Hill and create a crowded WR core. The problem isn't really the WR anyway, it's their QB.

c. There are not any RB's worth taking top 10 and we already have a top 5 left tackle.

2. From a defensive standpoint:

a. Our Linebacking core is ancient and needs to be revamped. We will be cutting Scott + Pace and letting go of B. Thomas and probably Maybin. Demario Davis has already stepped in for Scott, but we still need 2 OLB's, one of which needs to be a pass rusher.

b. Rex's scheme can not go into full effect until he has a pass rusher. Look at how much things changed for Dallas (Rob Ryan his brother is the D. Coordinator) once they matched a secondary with Demarcus Ware and a stout front 7. It all honestly for as good as Revis is, the Ravens defense has been more reliant on T-sizzle than its secondary for a big play when they need it.

c. This will complete the youth movement in the front 7. You would have Wilkerson, Coples, Ellis, Davis, Pass Rusher you drafted with a couple vets sprinkled in > Harris, Pouha and a veteran Strong side OLB that we could get in free agency

d. We should be solidified as a top 5 dominant defense for a long time with a young front 7 like that and the secondary we have. This will be our new rookie QB's best friend when we do eventually get one in 2014 or 2015. Even if we don't draft one, this is a defense that a proven vet could win with such as a Romo or a Rivers. Both of who could undergo a change of scenery in the next 2 years despite their talent

I do agree that we need offensive players, but given the situation spending our high first round pick on one doesn't seem worth it this year. I do think we should look into taking a Guard in round 2 to replace Brandon Moore, who we probably won't resign. In round 3 or 4, I'd like to get a scat/receiving back like a Sproles, jacquizz rodgers, leon washington b4 the injury. So I am thinking offense, just not right off the bat.
    Last edited by NYJetsfan69; 11-11-2012 at 08:27 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VillaMaravilla View Post
    Pros that the game is over

Cons we will probably finish the season with mark when we should see what we have in GMAC
    Funny, I didn't even know "GMAC" was active for today's game?

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Hawks fans here. The game was pretty ugly for you guys. You guys need some serious work on both sides of the ball. Your offense was just not any good and I feel sorry for you guys who have to watch that each week. They where down right offensive. Sanchez is not the answer, and Sperano's play calling was not helping either Sanchez or Tebow when they where in there. Serious, how many times was Tebow going to throw that bubble screen to Kerly? Was his answer to keep calling it even though it wasn't working? That was 10 wasted plays right there that Sanchez should have taken. Maybe that helps him build a rythm.

Your defensive performance was a paper tiger performance. This is coming directly from Pete Carols mouth, but the reason why you guys where so successful in the first 3 quarters was because you're guys where not playing in the right spots. You guys had no gap discipline and where all over the field in a chaotic mess. Basically you guys played so bad on defense that our offense confused itself for 3 quarters and didn't know exactly how to respond. Our coaching staff thought you guys where playing some creative defenses, but after Pete Carol talked it over with our center Max Unger, we figured out that you're defense was not playing disciplined football. Once our guys figured that out, you saw the drubbing that happened in the 4th quarter.

http://mynorthwest.com/category/pod_...&p=1027&n=Pete Carroll Show

The interview happened about an hour before I posted this so the replay may not be up if your are checking it soon after I post this.

You guys are sadly in need of a major rebuild. Too many good players have been able to get away from your two AFC championship years.
    Last edited by kpak76; 11-12-2012 at 02:38 PM.