Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    vCash
    I'm checking box scores and highlights, but what were the positives and negatives of this game by those who watched it?

vCash
    Very good W

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SMH! View Post
    I'm checking box scores and highlights, but what were the positives and negatives of this game by those who watched it?
    -Too many mid ranged jumpers early in the shoot clock and it was Scary bad in the first quarter.

- Holiday 7 Tos.. again..

+Turner showed up

+starting backcourt combined for over 40

vCash
    +Hawes having solid impact on both ends of the floor (outside of a few ticky tacky fouls)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thevcballer View Post
    -Too many mid ranged jumpers early in the shoot clock and it was Scary bad in the first quarter.

- Holiday 7 Tos.. again..

+Turner showed up

+starting backcourt combined for over 40
    Our team has been struggling with shooting, but if anything I wouldn't use the words scary to describe any of the quarters tbh...

I mean..we won the 1st quarter 23-20

against the celtics, at boston, without bynum

vCash
    ^Thanks guys, I'm still waiting for highlights on nba.com, loving the victory though!

vCash

Game 5 (11-9-12): Sixers (2-2) @ Celtics (2-2)

Didnt wanna post during the game.... But great game.... Getting good shots close to the basket... Keeping them at arms length and stopping them from going on a run....

Also.... Evan freakin turner!!!

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    trade evan turner.....ummm? I expect the haters to shut upnow. The boy can play. Bynum jruturner our big 3 with a very good supporting cast. Finals here we come. Jrue juss gotta stoo being sloppy wiyh the ball
    Last edited by EvanTurner; 11-09-2012 at 10:51 PM.

vCash
    **** yeah. Haven't watched it yet, but that boxscore and ET/Jrue's shot charts make baby jesus smile. Getting to the rim, getting to the line, hitting threes (at least ET), and bringing (at least some) efficiency. That's what I'm talking about. Too bad about Jrue's turnovers, but I almost don't care. Can't wait to watch this one. Dorell's line, too. Looking good.

vCash
    Feels good. We beat the C's in Boston. The guys whom we want to play well and carry the team did just that.

And the biggest ET basher is quiet. On a night we beat Boston. Just shows what kind of a fan (?) he is.

vCash
    All the et bashers can kiss ***. This game will boost turners mojo. He took it to boston. Man I cabt wait for bynum to get back. Well get way more wide open shots for our shooters and let turner attack the rim

vCash
    I haven't given up on Evan Turner like many have after just a handful of games this year, but he's only played 2 good back-to-back games. We've seen him do this before. He has to be able to be able to play well night in, and night out. If his jumper isn't falling he has to rebound, defend, and take it to the hole!

Let's temper our excitement a tad, although, beating Boston is ALWAYS a great thing!

vCash
    Two real good wins over the Nuggets and Celtics without Bynum so far... Good to see. They've only lost to one team.

FIRE ME!

I dont do five year plans other organizations do, I guess. - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Illa215 View Post
    Two real good wins over the Nuggets and Celtics without Bynum so far... Good to see. They've only lost to one team.
    The only undefeated team in the NBA too.
    76ers - Eagles - Flyers - Phillies
    Union

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sixahz View Post
    Feels good. We beat the C's in Boston. The guys whom we want to play well and carry the team did just that.

And the biggest ET basher is quiet. On a night we beat Boston. Just shows what kind of a fan (?) he is.
    No real fan will ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever (not copying and pasting I'm typing this ish) ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever wish bad on the player on "their" team with the highest potential (IMO Evan had the potential to be a better player than Jrue). When a "fan" celebrates the shortcomings of a player and ignores the solid play it shows what they really care about. THEMSELVES. He aint no fan.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast