Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Really wished he woulda signed with NYK before last year when we was deciding between the Blazers and Knicks. I'm happy with JR's defense, assists and board production this year, but he still has poor shot selection. While Jamal has been compared to JR, he seems to have matured over the years.

Originally Posted by DoMeFavors
    In 30-40 years Nets will have the most championships in NBA history, you can quote me on it. Nobody has an owner like mine.

Originally Posted by DoMeFavors
    Fact is I would take Brook over Dwight, I wanted Dwight over Brook for this team because Nets have two 20 point scorers in JJ and Deron but if I was starting a team it would be Brook he is more of a franchise player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    clippersfan you're on this site?!!!!! I love you!!!!! Do you know who I am??
    Who are you?

vCash
    I was at the game last night vs the Bulls and Crawford was crazy! He makes so many "bad" shots. He bails the team out of bad possesion so many times!

vCash
    J. Crossover killing it in LA 6th man of the year for sure. Always wanted him or Wilson Chandler back with NY over JR.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    J. Crossover killing it in LA 6th man of the year for sure. Always wanted him or Wilson Chandler back with NY over JR.
    Hey your consolation prize is killing it too (JR). Both are the leading guys for 6th man of the year. JR has been a bit more all around better but Crawford's scoring has been nuts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Who are you?

Clippersfan! THINK THINK!!!

vCash
    It seems to me that the team tap hat has Jamal Crawford will have one of the most productive benches in the league. Then you add Eric Bledsoe to that. This dude should be a starter in this league.

The truth is painful

vCash
    Jamal Crawford is in Straight Beast mode right now. Its like hes playing NBA Jam. I always liked his game. I cant believe the Warriors let him go for Acie Law..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345