Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    he is balling out of his mind this year i think he is just happy to be in LA
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    Westbrook is like a younger version of A.I. mixed w/ 23 yr. old Kobe.
    WELCOME TO PSD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    Jamal Crawford is really good at dribbling the basketball. When he dribbles the ball, Jamal Crawford does a move called a crossover very well. When he does the crossover he makes his defender think he is going one way, but in all actuality, Jamal Crawford goes the other way. His crossover dribble basketball move works a lot of the time, but not all the time.
    meh....

vCash
    Yea he won't make it a full season

vCash
    I called it.

vCash
    has been my fav player along with melo and kobe for like 8 years actually watched him at michgan. He is nasty player that has had bad luck as far as situations he has been in. Was asked to do to much and didnt have good teams around him in Chi and NY. In ATL he was a great 6th man but if u take joe johnson of that team and start Jamal He would avg 25 a game sorrounded by great finishers. Now he got the 6th man rep so that all he will be. I have always said he is about 20lbs away from being a superstar and is the most cold blooded player in the nba who is not a superstar

vCash
    He's a very good player coming off the bench, but to the OP, if you really believe that anyone thought Jamal Crawford being an impactful player was a fluke, then you haven't been reading through this forum often.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    Jamal Crawford is really good at dribbling the basketball. When he dribbles the ball, Jamal Crawford does a move called a crossover very well. When he does the crossover he makes his defender think he is going one way, but in all actuality, Jamal Crawford goes the other way. His crossover dribble basketball move works a lot of the time, but not all the time.
    stupid is as stupid does
    NYJ
    Jet Nation

NYK
    #3ToTheHead

NYY

Get Up!!!

http://twitter.com/TrueNYJetGS

vCash
    Yeh he's playing great at the moment but this isn't unexpected.

He was number 1 on my list for bench signings for Lakers but we don't do bench players...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Douglas loves to make stupid posts. When he posts, the posts are stupid.
    I agree when most people are laughing at it i just dont see it and wonder if they got kids cause thats how he sounds like 6th grader presenting his hobby to the class and how it works...lame
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    I actually thought douglas's crossover was pretty damn funny.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnicksAllDay View Post
    Dude, dougie's posts are awesome. WTF are you talkin' about?
    1/20 times its funny. THis is the format everytime: [Someone is something]. [Something is that someone].

Hilarious...............

Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    I agree when most people are laughing at it i just dont see it and wonder if they got kids cause thats how he sounds like 6th grader presenting his hobby to the class and how it works...lame
    Ive never seen him post anything other than that gibberish.

vCash
    way better than Nick Young but Odom isnt better than Mo Williams

and Ryan Hollins and Turiaf arent better than Kmart and Reggie

It takes a real LEGEND to win a championship in Brooklyn, and I think we've found that special person. Deron Williams only a matter of time before the gold comes home. If there is one guy who can do it, its you! We love you Deron and hope you retire in Brooklyn!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    1/20 times its funny. THis is the format everytime: [Someone is something]. [Something is that someone].

Hilarious...............

Ive never seen him post anything other than that gibberish.
    So he's posting something he finds funny and others might and its not hurting anyone and you are posting that you think he's stupid. Which post brings more to the forum?

Personally I prefer people trying to do something and less people saying that is dumb. Which means my post is bad!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    way better than Nick Young but Odom isnt better than Mo Williams

and Ryan Hollins and Turiaf arent better than Kmart and Reggie
    Considering they lacked versatility off their bench, I think Odom is a better fit for them than Mo, but I agree with you that Ryan Hollins and Ronnie Turiaf are downgrades from Kenyon Martin and Reggie Evans. The physicality the Clippers got from those two guys in particular is what got them over the hump last year in Round 1, but we'll see. The bench is deeper this year though.

vCash
    Love Crawford. One of my favorite players since his knick days. His shake and bake is so material. His Fg% will go down but I wouldnt be shocked to see him score 18-20 PPG.
    3 time sim league Champion

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast