Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Jamal Crawford Still Dominating

When is it no longer a fluke but rather the fact that he's on a very dangerous team and is a perfect fit? Averaging 23 ppg this year on more than 51 percent shooting from the field off the bench after 6 games. He's singlehandedly outscored the opposing teams ENTIRE bench in 3 games this year.

vCash
    Who said he's a fluke? He's always put up a lot of points (wish LAL had him -- but then again he'd probably suck for us). Impressive FG% though but with his style of play that percentage won't last very long.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Yeah his fg% will drop. Kobe's shooting 56% from the field and 43% from 3. Numbers typically even out over the course of a season.

Crawford is playing great though. Odom looks pretty bad

Wiggins-Mobile

vCash
    Jamal Crawford is really good at dribbling the basketball. When he dribbles the ball, Jamal Crawford does a move called a crossover very well. When he does the crossover he makes his defender think he is going one way, but in all actuality, Jamal Crawford goes the other way. His crossover dribble basketball move works a lot of the time, but not all the time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Yeah his fg% will drop. Kobe's shooting 56% from the field and 43% from 3. Numbers typically even out over the course of a season.

Crawford is playing great though. Odom looks pretty bad
    I agree it will drop into mid 40's. Tons of people though criticized the signing and brought up last year. I told them (even had to explain to Clippers fans at times) that Crawford has never really been in a good situation outside of Atlanta when he won 6th man.

Playing with the weapons he does now opens up the floor for him. His efficiency has a chance to be a career best due to the fact that the Clippers have CP3 creating for him and Griffin drawing doubles.

Odom looks like a pathetic sack of crap. Good news is he's a free agent and 8 mill coming off the books this summer for the team.

vCash
    6th man of the year for sure. imo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    I agree it will drop into mid 40's. Tons of people though criticized the signing and brought up last year. I told them (even had to explain to Clippers fans at times) that Crawford has never really been in a good situation outside of Atlanta when he won 6th man.

Playing with the weapons he does now opens up the floor for him. His efficiency has a chance to be a career best due to the fact that the Clippers have CP3 creating for him and Griffin drawing doubles.

Odom looks like a pathetic sack of crap. Good news is he's a free agent and 8 mill coming off the books this summer for the team.
    Yeah I think Crawford wins 6th man of the year. He's playing great so far, but at the same time it's such a small sample size. We'll see what happens... although he is my pick. Wanted him on the Lakers for a long long time.

Odom somehow looks worse than when he was with Dallas. I don't even know if he wants to play basketball anymore.

Either way, you guys have a solid squad, hope Blake gets healthy. Good luck this season Clippersfan

Wiggins-Mobile

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Yeah I think Crawford wins 6th man of the year. He's playing great so far, but at the same time it's such a small sample size. We'll see what happens... although he is my pick. Wanted him on the Lakers for a long long time.

Odom somehow looks worse than when he was with Dallas. I don't even know if he wants to play basketball anymore.

Either way, you guys have a solid squad, hope Blake gets healthy. Good luck this season Clippersfan
    Yea Odom is just done IMO. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and was happy after his play in the season opener but when Turiaf and Hollins outplay you every game you know it's time to retire. Good luck to you as well.

vCash
    I explained it in the OJ Mayo thread... I love Mayo and Crawford... but when homer fans start creating threads like this it makes me want to hate on the player. Let their work do the talking. It's not needed for anyone to hype them more.

To me, it's just a sign of insecurity that you need reassurance from other people that Crawford will continue to dominate the way he is doing all season long. You are only setting yourself up for disappointment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    Jamal Crawford is really good at dribbling the basketball. When he dribbles the ball, Jamal Crawford does a move called a crossover very well. When he does the crossover he makes his defender think he is going one way, but in all actuality, Jamal Crawford goes the other way. His crossover dribble basketball move works a lot of the time, but not all the time.
    Douglas loves to make stupid posts. When he posts, the posts are stupid.

Sim League Spurs
    Gary Payton | Tim Duncan
    2000-01: NBA Finalist
    2001-02: First Round

vCash
    When the Clippers signed him I thought it was a boom or bust signing. The closer it got to the season I started to think...man we got J-Crossover and all we need him to do is dribble and shoot, and pass if he wants to. Which sometimes he does. This is the perfect role for him. I think he will continue to play at this level. He obviously won't shoot over 50% but I'd be surprised if he shoots under 44%. I think he has a good chance to have his best season as far as efficiency goes.

I started thinking this a while ago. Started a thread in the Clipper forum about him...where a thread like this belongs. I don't blame CF86 for only posting here since there is no Clippers forum, but c'mon CF...help me out man!! Here's the thread I made.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...about+Crawford

vCash
    I also remember how everyone dissed the Clippers for the 4 year contract. Now it looks like possibly the best contract in the league. Last 2 years are partially guaranteed for $1.5 mil in case he gets hurt or loses his game. He got in the best shape of his career because he thought it was first time he needed to work on his game! That was after he got paid!! He looks like he has 4 years left easily! He's locked up 3 more year after this one for $5.5 mil per. Great Fn contract!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Douglas loves to make stupid posts. When he posts, the posts are stupid.
    Dude, dougie's posts are awesome. WTF are you talkin' about?

vCash
    You've really fallen off recently. Why is this so long?? I guess the ride is over. Retire while you still have your dignity.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    He's always been a fun player to watch

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast