Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 78
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    11
    vCash
    1500

    2013 nfl draft who goes # 1

    What college star do you think will be number 1
    i think matt barkley....let me know

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ridgecrest,Ca
    Posts
    4,316
    vCash
    1500
    Matt Barkley? Really?

    Geno Smith will go before him. He'll be lucky to be a top 15 pick.
    No ideas for the moment.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    16,571
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1990 View Post
    Matt Barkley? Really?

    Geno Smith will go before him. He'll be lucky to be a top 15 pick.
    Haha, no.

    I really don't get the Barkley hate at all. Is he the next elite QB? no, but I see no reason why he can't be a very good QB at the next level. The whole "USC" thing is getting old.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,903
    vCash
    1500
    Jarvis Jones

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,580
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1990 View Post
    Matt Barkley? Really?

    Geno Smith will go before him. He'll be lucky to be a top 15 pick.
    Haha, no.

    I really don't get the Barkley hate at all. Is he the next elite QB? no, but I see no reason why he can't be a very good QB at the next level. The whole "USC" thing is getting old.
    Have you watched him play?..



    our future

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,040
    vCash
    1500
    I like Geno Smith but i think Barkley will go ahead of him i think Barkley is the safer pick and will be a good NFL QB i just don't know if he will be great.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ridgecrest,Ca
    Posts
    4,316
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    Have you watched him play?..
    Apparently not. The guy has not looked very #1 pick material to me.
    No ideas for the moment.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,903
    vCash
    1500
    Tyler Wilson is the best QB in this draft imo

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ridgecrest,Ca
    Posts
    4,316
    vCash
    1500
    Living in So-Cal, I have seen my fair share of USC games, he's not a top 10 pick, like I said, doubt top 15 either.
    No ideas for the moment.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,580
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1990 View Post
    Living in So-Cal, I have seen my fair share of USC games, he's not a top 10 pick, like I said, doubt top 15 either.
    That's correct, although he will go up there out of desperation pick for a team..



    our future

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7,037
    vCash
    1500
    Probably one of the multiple defensive studs or an O-lineman. Both QBs have performed poorly after good starts, so I don't see anyone taking a chance on them. Some of these defensive players are just sick. If its KC they will take a QB because they have a good team already. If its JAX I see them giving gabbert another season possibly and going D or O-line... Or WR lol

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    16,571
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    Have you watched him play?..
    Yes, I have watched him play. Just because the guy isn't Andrew Luck doesn't mean he isn't going anywhere near the top of the draft. He's a QB and has a chance to be a very good NFL qb, that generally doesn't last long.

    He has great intangibles that you look for in a QB when you get one, he's accurate, and he has a great work ethic. All things you want in a QB. Just because he doesn't have a rocket arm doesn't mean the guy isn't going to be very successful at the next level. Plus, the guy is a leader, you need that.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ridgecrest,Ca
    Posts
    4,316
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    That's correct, although he will go up there out of desperation pick for a team..
    Yeah. Well with KC and Jax being top 3 picks this year, 1 of the 2 if not both will need a QB, I just can't see Barkley being that high.
    No ideas for the moment.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,580
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    Have you watched him play?..
    Yes, I have watched him play. Just because the guy isn't Andrew Luck doesn't mean he isn't going anywhere near the top of the draft. He's a QB and has a chance to be a very good NFL qb, that generally doesn't last long.

    He has great intangibles that you look for in a QB when you get one, he's accurate, and he has a great work ethic. All things you want in a QB. Just because he doesn't have a rocket arm doesn't mean the guy isn't going to be very successful at the next level. Plus, the guy is a leader, you need that.
    Look you also think gabbert good



    our future

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,637
    vCash
    1500
    People are getting spoiled with RG3 and Luck. I guess they want to wait for another one of them to come out before drafting a QB. But Aaron Murray will be the best QB to come out this year.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •