Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    Really, you think Te'o is better than Kuechly. I consider them roughly equivelant. What do you think sets Te'o apart?

There are some things that I think Te'o does better than Kuechly, but I think Kuechly also does some things better than Te'o.
    I don't even have them close, but I guess that's just me.

I think Te'o shed and tackle is already NFL caliber, I mean so was Luke's but what blew me away, I know Luke when and ran super fast at the combine but he never played that fast to me......

Te'o improvement in coverage this year is mind blowing. I didn't think he had it in him. I'm not sure I can remember another linebacker doing that, that jump in one year. It just makes me believe how much he can improve in other areas.

And he's some kind of leader, more than Kuechly to me. I'd love to take him top 10. Far more than Kuechly last year..

I think that kid's a HOFer, and I've almost never said that about a college player still in the NCAA.

vCash
    Te'o will easily go top 10 imo, but next to zero shot at #1 overall. If a linebacker goes #1, it's going to be Jarvis Jones.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    Te'o will easily go top 10 imo, but next to zero shot at #1 overall. If a linebacker goes #1, it's going to be Jarvis Jones.
    Yeah, I'm not defending Te'o #1 AT ALL.

Even if he doesn't go top 10 it will be in that fringe range.

And Jarvis Jones is a God. He needed to come out last year and fall to GB :cry:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Yeah, I'm not defending Te'o #1 AT ALL.

Even if he doesn't go top 10 it will be in that fringe range.

And Jarvis Jones is a God. He needed to come out last year and fall to GB :cry:
    Some fan from another NFL team probably would have driven up there and put a gun to Ted Thompson's head to prevent this unholy union. Besides, he'd look way better in a Saints uniform anyway when we trade up for him, lol

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    I meant deserves it by his grade...FFS, not because he makes his bed every morning and calls his grandma every week.

I don't give a flying **** about history of draft position. Kid will go top 10 in this class because he's that good. If he doesn't, barring injury or something, it's a ****ing travesty.

I'm not saying #1. I said top 10. This kid will go top 10. When he does, I'll come laugh at you because you can "do good googling" and look back at where LBs have been picked. I don't care. Watch football.

Please, who are all these great Manti caliber LBs teams can wait until the second for?

If anything it's QB you wait until the second for this year. You don't have a clue what you're talking about.
    Teams currently set at MLB/ILB:

*Jacksonville - Poz
    *Cleveland - D'Qwell Jackson
    *Carolina - Kuechly / Beason
    *Oakland - McClain
    *Philly - Demeco Ryans
    *Detroit - Tulloch
    *Miami - Dansby
    *NYJ - David Harris, Bart Scott, Demario Davis
    *San Diego - Donald Butler, Takeo Spikes
    *Tennessee - Colin McCarthy
    *St Louis - Laurinaitis
    Cincinnati - Maualuga
    Dallas - Sean Lee, Bruce Carter, Dan Connor
    New Orleans - Lofton
    Pittsburgh - Timmons, Foote
    Seattle - Bobby Wagner
    Chicago - Brian Urlacher
    Denver - Mays, DJ Williams, Keith Brooking
    New England - Mayo, Brandon Spikes
    Baltimore - Ray Lewis, Jameel Mclain, Albert Mclellan
    San Francisco - Willis, Bowman
    Atlanta - Akeem Dent
    Houston Texans - Cushing, Braddie James, Tim Dobbins, Barrett Ruud

Remaining Teams that have bigger needs and solid players at the position

*KC - Derrick Johnson, Jovan Belcher
    *Arizona - Daryl Washington, Paris Lenon
    *Buffalo - Kelvin Sheppard
    *Washington - London Fletcher
    Indy - Kavell Conner, Jarrell Freeman, Pat Angerer
    Green Bay - AJ Hawk
    Tampa Bay - Mason Foster

Remaining teams:

Minnesota
    NYG

* = Currently under .500 team, possibly picking in the top 10

I just dont see it happening. The teams that will be picking in the top 10 (barring any pick trades or fiascos with draft picks) either are very good at the position already or have at least a solid player there currently and positions of much, much higher need
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    Teams currently set at MLB/ILB:

*Jacksonville - Poz
    *Cleveland - D'Qwell Jackson
    *Carolina - Kuechly / Beason
    *Oakland - McClain
    *Philly - Demeco Ryans
    *Detroit - Tulloch
    *Miami - Dansby
    *NYJ - David Harris, Bart Scott, Demario Davis
    *San Diego - Donald Butler, Takeo Spikes
    *Tennessee - Colin McCarthy
    *St Louis - Laurinaitis
    Cincinnati - Maualuga
    Dallas - Sean Lee, Bruce Carter, Dan Connor
    New Orleans - Lofton
    Pittsburgh - Timmons, Foote
    Seattle - Bobby Wagner
    Chicago - Brian Urlacher
    Denver - Mays, DJ Williams, Keith Brooking
    New England - Mayo, Brandon Spikes
    Baltimore - Ray Lewis, Jameel Mclain, Albert Mclellan
    San Francisco - Willis, Bowman
    Atlanta - Akeem Dent
    Houston Texans - Cushing, Braddie James, Tim Dobbins, Barrett Ruud

Remaining Teams that have bigger needs and solid players at the position

*KC - Derrick Johnson, Jovan Belcher
    *Arizona - Daryl Washington, Paris Lenon
    *Buffalo - Kelvin Sheppard
    *Washington - London Fletcher
    Indy - Kavell Conner, Jarrell Freeman, Pat Angerer
    Green Bay - AJ Hawk
    Tampa Bay - Mason Foster

Remaining teams:

Minnesota
    NYG

* = Currently under .500 team, possibly picking in the top 10

I just dont see it happening. The teams that will be picking in the top 10 (barring any pick trades or fiascos with draft picks) either are very good at the position already or have at least a solid player there currently and positions of much, much higher need
    Lol. Some of the examples you used as being set...........

I commend you for working hard to prove your point but I just don't agree.

vCash

I think Te'o shed and tackle is already NFL caliber, I mean so was Luke's but what blew me away, I know Luke when and ran super fast at the combine but he never played that fast to me......

Te'o improvement in coverage this year is mind blowing. I didn't think he had it in him. I'm not sure I can remember another linebacker doing that, that jump in one year. It just makes me believe how much he can improve in other areas.

And he's some kind of leader, more than Kuechly to me. I'd love to take him top 10. Far more than Kuechly last year..

I think that kid's a HOFer, and I've almost never said that about a college player still in the NCAA.
    Fair enough; I kind of feel like I'm out on my own on my opinion of Te'o. I just think Kuechly is a better fit for a system like the Bears run. I guess I still have questions about his coverage ability.

vCash
    Fair enough; I kind of feel like I'm out on my own on my opinion of Te'o. I just think Kuechly is a better fit for a system like the Bears run. I guess I still have questions about his coverage ability.
    It's night and day on what it was to me. Few times we haven't agreed ever I think lol

vCash

Norm, why I love you is because you sum up my thoughts in words better than I can at times.

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

vCash
    As for the thread, do the Chiefs take Lotuleilei or Joeckel and let Branden Albert walk? Barkley and Geno Smith just aren't worth the #1 pick IMO.

vCash
    As for the thread, do the Chiefs take Lotuleilei or Joeckel and let Branden Albert walk? Barkley and Geno Smith just aren't worth the #1 pick IMO.
    I thought Albert has played a bit better?

They seem a prime candidate to move.....but for who.

So much can play out from here though. Don't think someone...a QB, can't get up there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketKings View Post
    Norm, why I love you is because you sum up my thoughts in words better than I can at times.

vCash
    Lol. Some of the examples you used as being set...........

I commend you for working hard to prove your point but I just don't agree.
    Yeah, the Jets probably need one more MLB. David Harris will hopefully be cut after this season to free up cap room; he's just not the same guy he was two years ago when he got that deal.

vCash
    KC takes anybody besides a QB its a joke. They have the worst starting QB in the NFL. He has more turnovers than 90% of NFL teams by himself. HORRIBLE. Dude is a bum, that never started a college game EVER. He sat in New England then went 9-7 and didnt make playoffs with a stacked team that Brady went 16-0 with. Matt Cassel is a bum that doesn't belong in the NFL. They should take whichever QB they think is best at 1. Personally IDK, Geno is super duper pooper scooper overrated, and Im against USC QBs after the Palmer, Leinart, Sanchez, CASSEL experiment. Bray and Wilson arent number 1 material, but QB is their absolute biggest need and I think unless they have some crazy idea of getting next years starting QB in the 2nd or trading back into the 1st for him they go QB

We Want Winston

vCash
    No way the chiefs go LT. Branden Albert has been rated in the top 10 of all T's on PFF this year. He's much improved. And since we are getting closer and closer to that #1 pick I would guess the pick right now would be Geno until someone separates themself in the bowl games

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast