Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    QB's always get pushed up higher than they should go. We'll have to see who's picking #1 to know if one will go that high. I think Geno Smith's stock has probably dropped off with the way his teams have been getting beat down.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    i totally agree i think this qb class is not gonna pan out, they were gonna be spoiled for a few years with luck and rg3 and weeden and tannehill and wilson, teams are gonna be reaching all over the place fro qb's like 2011 ponder in the 1st round blew my mind

vCash
    I think Jarvis Jones is the best player in the country. He basically beat Florida by himself. Not sure if he will go number 1 though.

vCash
    Yeah, Jarvis Jones...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike44 View Post
    I think Jarvis Jones is the best player in the country. He basically beat Florida by himself. Not sure if he will go number 1 though.
    agreed was just going to say that. he is something else. reminds me a lot of von miller

vCash
    It's probably too early to know, but I think Star Loutiliablahblahspelling or Jarvis Jones could be the #1 if Cleveland or Jacksonville are there. If KC is the #1 then it's going to be a QB, regardless of the talent. Everyone likes to hate on Barkley (and I don't expect much out of him), but he'll be a top 5 pick, as will Smith. I think this could be the weakest QB class in a long time, but I think there will be at least 4 QBs taken in the first.

As far as Barkley vs Smith, I'd bet Barkley goes first.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    It's probably too early to know, but I think Star Loutiliablahblahspelling or Jarvis Jones could be the #1 if Cleveland or Jacksonville are there. If KC is the #1 then it's going to be a QB, regardless of the talent. Everyone likes to hate on Barkley (and I don't expect much out of him), but he'll be a top 5 pick, as will Smith. I think this could be the weakest QB class in a long time, but I think there will be at least 4 QBs taken in the first.

As far as Barkley vs Smith, I'd bet Barkley goes first.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1990 View Post
    Living in So-Cal, I have seen my fair share of USC games, he's not a top 10 pick, like I said, doubt top 15 either.
    Yeah because Gabbert, Ponder and Locker looked like top 10-15 locks.

Barkley looks superior to all three. Throw Tannehill in there too.

Christ people are overly critical about **** like this.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.

Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    I still don't think a Matt Ryan (prior to this season) type of QB is worth the #1 overall pick; so, I don't think Barkley is a #1 overall talent. But, if you are the Chiefs you HAVE to take a QB. Jones and Lotuleilei are 1 and 2 IMO and Jones could go 1st if Cleveland or Jacksonville have the top pick though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Yeah because Gabbert, Ponder and Locker looked like top 10-15 locks.

Barkley looks superior to all three. Throw Tannehill in there too.

Christ people are overly critical about **** like this.
    Most people have no clue how to evaluate QB's. I would say I am mediocre at it and haven't watched him much, but I can even tell he is easy top 10 material.

As scary as it is I compare him to Gabbert. But he looks to have better mechanics, better composure, and similar read progression unfortunately.

USC seems to run a lot of screens and PA with a primary and secondary option so his read progression can't be evaluated that well.
    Last edited by alexander_37; 11-09-2012 at 05:09 PM.

vCash
    looking at the records right now the only way a QB does go 1 is if the chiefs dont trade down. i think the jags are about as bad as them but tiebreaker is S.O.S and the chiefs have the jags beat there.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    looking at the records right now the only way a QB does go 1 is if the chiefs dont trade down. i think the jags are about as bad as them but tiebreaker is S.O.S and the chiefs have the jags beat there.
    Keep in mind the chiefs can still win a game, jags probably can't

our future

vCash
    I say Luke Joeckel. That would be my pick. Jaguars are not going to draft a quarterback before the fourth round. They like Gabbert, and he is still younger than most of the stiffs coming out this year. Joeckel is 20 years old and the best lineman in college. Huge upside at a critical playing position.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    Keep in mind the chiefs can still win a game, jags probably can't
    jags do have a chance but they still not taking a qb

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    I say Luke Joeckel. That would be my pick. Jaguars are not going to draft a quarterback before the fourth round. They like Gabbert, and he is still younger than most of the stiffs coming out this year. Joeckel is 20 years old and the best lineman in college. Huge upside at a critical playing position.
    Wait, there's players you don't hate? Isn't Luke some piece of **** redneck or his GF is fat or he beats her? C'mon, you're losing it now. Talk **** about Joeckel or you aren't Alpha
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.

Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast