Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    Look you also think gabbert good
    Yeah, because i've totally said that.

Has he improved? Yessir. That's all we're looking for from him. Can't expect him to go from where he was last year to a good qb in one year. He's taken steps, that's all I've said.

When your GM is likely out the door with the coaching staff being also possible, the likelyhood of a new QB is there though.

I know for a fact though that i've never listed Gabbert as a "good nfl quarterback". Have I said he's had good games, or looks like he could be a good QB at times? Yes. But no, i've never said he was good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    Yeah, because i've totally said that.

Has he improved? Yessir. That's all we're looking for from him. Can't expect him to go from where he was last year to a good qb in one year. He's taken steps, that's all I've said.

When your GM is likely out the door with the coaching staff being also possible, the likelyhood of a new QB is there though.

I know for a fact though that i've never listed Gabbert as a "good nfl quarterback". Have I said he's had good games, or looks like he could be a good QB at times? Yes. But no, i've never said he was good.
    I think it's time you guys get a legit QB personally. Gabbert is not cutting it. Improvements or not, I would take a QB early if I was your GM.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Wrong thread

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1990 View Post
    I think it's time you guys get a legit QB personally. Gabbert is not cutting it. Improvements or not, I would take a QB early if I was your GM.
    We'll see, i'm not against it, but i'm not totally for it yet either.

Regardless, I think Barkley is better than what is being spewed out. Like mentioned, I think people are a little too spoiled with Luck and RG3 and now if they don't see a prospect similar or close to that level they don't see them being worthy of a top pick, just my opinion.

I definitely think Geno, Barkley, and possibly Wilson (although i'm not quite sure on that) could all be taken in the top 10. Pending on how they do from now on that could change, either for better or worse.

vCash
    We'll see, i'm not against it, but i'm not totally for it yet either.

Regardless, I think Barkley is better than what is being spewed out. Like mentioned, I think people are a little too spoiled with Luck and RG3 and now if they don't see a prospect similar or close to that level they don't see them being worthy of a top pick, just my opinion.

I definitely think Geno, Barkley, and possibly Wilson (although i'm not quite sure on that) could all be taken in the top 10. Pending on how they do from now on that could change, either for better or worse.
    Btw man, I didn't mean that in a prick way. You guys have some good talent on the offensive side of the ball, a good QB and some work on defense will go a long way for this team IMO.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1990 View Post
    Btw man, I didn't mean that in a prick way. You guys have some good talent on the offensive side of the ball, a good QB and some work on defense will go a long way for this team IMO.
    I actually agree. The defense needs some help at a couple positions, yes, but it would help if the offense would give them some time to rest at times too.

As for offense, I think so too. I actually find it laughable when some jags fans say he needs more weapons when it pertains to WR's. Cecil Shorts isn't a household name and was a mid/late rd pick, but the guy is talented. Blackmon, according to a jag fan that goes to games that watched him specifically last few times out, is constantly open downfield but Gabbert tends to lock in a receiver before the play even starts. L-Ro has shown he is pretty damn solid too.

vCash
    I actually agree. The defense needs some help at a couple positions, yes, but it would help if the offense would give them some time to rest at times too.

As for offense, I think so too. I actually find it laughable when some jags fans say he needs more weapons when it pertains to WR's. Cecil Shorts isn't a household name and was a mid/late rd pick, but the guy is talented. Blackmon, according to a jag fan that goes to games that watched him specifically last few times out, is constantly open downfield but Gabbert tends to lock in a receiver before the play even starts. L-Ro has shown he is pretty damn solid too.
    You guys have a good set of WR's and one of the best RB's in the league. With a good QB and some solidifying you guys could have a nasty offense.

Defensively, I feel like some better line man and suming up some positions would do wonders.

I don't think you guys are as far off as some think.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Geno Smith for sure.

vCash
    I hope it's Geno and I hope he won't be like Jamarcus.

vCash
    defiently not barkley anymore
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Manti Te'o

You build your defense around solid LBs and DE's . Te'o is the best player coming out of this draft in my opinion that gurantees you a solid anchor for your team.

vCash
    Te'o deserves to be #1 but he'll fall in the top 10 somewhere. It'll be a QB but not sure which one. I don't think Barkley is #1 worthy. He'll go in the 1st somewhere but honestly he's probably not much better than Christian Ponder.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Te'o deserves to be #1 but he'll fall in the top 10 somewhere. It'll be a QB but not sure which one. I don't think Barkley is #1 worthy. He'll go in the 1st somewhere but honestly he's probably not much better than Christian Ponder.
    But ponder is ”great””
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    1. Manti Te'o
    2. Chance Warmack
    3. Star Lotulelei
    4. Dee Milliner
    5. Matt Barkley
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
    - Arthur Schopenauer

vCash
    Since its such a quarter back driven league its gonna be barkley, smith will be number 2. barkley to k.c smith to jax, IMO i would take jarvis jones first or teo

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast