Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    No he didn't, his last year in NY he was only 24 and put up .274 with 13 HR and 68 rbi along with solid defense. And he only struck out 59 times. Thats far from sucking. It would be nice to have a fairly high average guy who actually puts the ball in play and doesn't strike out 195 times!

I'd gladly take back Melky on a small 1 or 2 year deal.

The Melky/Cano thing is silly and ridiculous, Cano hit .342 playing with Melky. His power numbers of course went up when they moved into the new Stadium and Cano matured, that had nothing to do with Melky leaving.
    wasnt that the year he hit ten or eleven homers by mid may and did literally nothing the rest of the season?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    JUST what we need another over paid STEROID junkie - We still owe A-Roid 114 Million big ones . . . .

vCash
    Give everyone juice again. I miss Bonds hitting 70 hr and getting intentionally walked with the bases loaded.

Actually, just sign bonds to DH. I bet he still hits 40 in YS!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Message to Hal: SIGN EVERYONE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CatskillKid View Post
    The Yankees need to get way better at small ball. A starting outfield of Ichiro in Right, Gardner in Center and Grandy in Left (yes, you read that right) seems to be the easiest way to get Jeter into the three hole, followed by Cano and Tex. I think this top of the line up makes the most sense for next year.

Also, if NY can sign Melky back that would work out really well. Nobody is talking about this, but it could be an awesome move and he could really help the team plus provide insurance for when Gardner inevitably gets hurt as usual.
    Yeah, right. No thank you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    I hate to say this about another human being and hope for them to break the law and to hurt themselves in the long run, but half of me is hoping that A_Rod goes to the Dominican Republic this winter and takes steroids for about a month and then hopes to beat the random testing next season. This way, if he is not caught, he has a monster season and if he is caught, the Yankees don't have to pay his salary for 50 games or more.
    If i was AROD i would definitely chance it and take the juice, i mean at this point in his life who cares if he gets caught, its a risk i would take, he has plenty of money, what's 50 games??? it helps the Yankees in both aspects, if he doesn't get caught he will be hitting the ball lights out and help the Yankees win, if he gets caught who cares the Yankees don't have to pay his salary for 50 games... A no lose situation either way.. GO AROD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by daytoner500 View Post
    If i was AROD i would definitely chance it and take the juice, i mean at this point in his life who cares if he gets caught, its a risk i would take, he has plenty of money, what's 50 games??? it helps the Yankees in both aspects, if he doesn't get caught he will be hitting the ball lights out and help the Yankees win, if he gets caught who cares the Yankees don't have to pay his salary for 50 games... A no lose situation either way.. GO AROD
    I'm on board!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Message to Hal: SIGN EVERYONE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12