Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Screen names?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchtoast View Post
    frenchtoast.... well, because frenchtoast is yummy, and I'm not creative.
    lol....that's awesome.

Pretty self explanatory for mine, I've been watching the Vikes since the mid 80's and before I knew what football was. Have my Vikings room in my house with my decor, including Moon/Moss/Cunningham/Carter jerseys, etc. So yeah, the Vikings are in my blood lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple View Post
    lol....that's awesome.

Pretty self explanatory for mine, I've been watching the Vikes since the mid 80's and before I knew what football was. Have my Vikings room in my house with my decor, including Moon/Moss/Cunningham/Carter jerseys, etc. So yeah, the Vikings are in my blood lol.
    Hell yeah man thats cool, my lady let me turn the garage into a pool table bar and I got framed John Randle/Moss/Peterson jerseys up. Few other randoms the Fab Five Michigan players/Desmond Howard, Miami Heat Mourning/Wade, Yankees Yogi/Jeter/Rivera. If any ya'll from Cali bbq at my house.

Hey who else has that long poster of MJ showing his wingspan with a ball in one hand...I know a feww of you do
    Last edited by dimgim; 11-10-2012 at 05:34 PM.

vCash
    Well it was a name I came up with a while back playing madden. I created a player named Monty Beasty, he was a 6'3 corner back about 220 pounds and he was a straight beast. It got to the point where he was avarageing 10 picks a season, so every since then I fell in love with the name.

vCash
    well.... you know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    well.... you know.
    Snapping Turtles?

CUTLER, RODGERS, AND STAFFORD. MEET THE BARR EXAM

vCash
    Minnesota, for the vikings, and FTW- For the Win, or **** the world

vCash
    I stuck with mine cuz "nifty" is one of my favorite words, plus my first name starts with an N. and I went with nation cuz its hard to find a unifying word that is cool and starts with "N." And of course 11 is my favorite number. Especially since it allows me to be #1, twice. haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by niftynation11 View Post
    I stuck with mine cuz "nifty" is one of my favorite words, plus my first name starts with an N. and I went with nation cuz its hard to find a unifying word that is cool and starts with "N." And of course 11 is my favorite number. Especially since it allows me to be #1, twice. haha
    Nice

CUTLER, RODGERS, AND STAFFORD. MEET THE BARR EXAM

vCash
    World of Warcraft handle, pretty simple. It was based off the fantasy city in Eragon named Ellesmera.
    Faithless is He That Says Farewell When the Path Darkens...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ellesmeire View Post
    World of Warcraft handle, pretty simple. It was based off the fantasy city in Eragon named Ellesmera.
    Haha love it, one of my favorite book series.

vCash
    Mines pretty boring also.......Sdak is where I live and 87 is HS FB jersey #.

Great thread by the way......feel like I know you guys better now for some reason...lol
    -You're picturing me as Adrian Peterson again, aren't you?? Don't be silly, Adrian Peterson.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123