Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    yes, you are right, but it isnt without merit to note MSNBC was a direct result of Fox news.
    Without them going on their whacko tangents and blaming the MSM for every problem a republican candidate had, there would have been no impetus to present a offsetting alternative perspective to the nonsense they were spouting.

Remember when Palin said Katie Curic was trying to make her look stupid by asking her what publications she read?
    talk about a hardball question right?
    I think the biggest problem that "political entertainment" has is that each new pundit or host has to be more shocking than the previous guy to make a name for himself in the industry. I can remember back around '03 - '04 thinking that Bill O'Reilly was really extreme for cable news. But now he's like the voice of reason compared to Hannity and Glenn Beck. And on the flip side years ago Rush Limbaugh wasn't nearly as extreme as today. But he has to keep up with all the Rush copy cats trying to take a piece of his audience.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Tried that approach. Used to drive home listening to Hannity or Mark Levine and switching over to Air America Radio (when it existed) in between and watch both Fox News and MSNBC......I think its best to avoid the bull **** rather than taste both flavors.
    I am a democrat and I love watching Fox News...for the entertainment lol.

Then I watch the Daily Show.

My advise is to watch BSMN (******** Mountain Network aka Fox) and then watch the Daily Show right after.

After you do that, make sure you don't form any opinions from it lol.

Thats the way to go.

I don't watch MSNBC though. Its not entertaining enough for my liking. Its very left wing, but not as ridiculous and extreme as BSMN. I get bored too easily watching MSNBC whereas Fox can entertain me for hours and the Daily show recaps it all with some pure comedy gold.
    Last edited by Wrigheyes4MVP; 11-09-2012 at 03:23 PM.

Jew You Believe In Miracles?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    I am a democrat and I love watching Fox News...for the entertainment lol.

Then I watch the Daily Show.

My advise is to watch BSMN (******** Mountain Network aka Fox) and then watch the Daily Show right after.

After you do that, make sure you don't form any opinions from it lol.

Thats the way to go.

I don't watch MSNBC though. Its not entertaining enough for my liking. Its very left wing, but not as ridiculous and extreme as BSMN. I get bored too easily watching MSNBC whereas Fox can entertain me for hours and the Daily show recaps it all with some pure comedy gold.

Oh I do watch the Daily Show.... http://i.imgur.com/xYjDh.jpg

vCash
    The BBC portrays itself as balanced and impartial. It has to because it's paid for by the public through licence fees.
    However, The BBC's coverage leading up to and during the election in my opinion was slightly biased toward Obama.

Also, you will never know how grateful I am that the Daily Show is now shown in England.
    My favourite thing on TV by a distance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan1234 View Post
    Please...don't compare Maddow to the pundits on Fox news. I disagree with a lot her positions, but I don't know anyone else who runs a show like her, she does her research and presents evidence on topics, not just invite guests on to talk. Her research informs her questions too, so it's a political talk show where you can actually learn something. I'm so pissed off at the Fox news' pundits. They fed me " low Dem turn out" bs for the last six months. This is all coming from a Republican.
    alright....who are you and what have you done with longhorn?

I gotta admit, I love her show.
    I mean even when shes pushing Gay rights all night or taking a very little point and pounding it through the mantel of the earth, it is exactly as you say.
    She is thourough, factual and digs DEEP. to make her points, people may not agree with her perspective but I beleive wholeheartedly in her journalistic integrity.

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    alright....who are you and what have you done with longhorn?

i feel like this needs to be taken out of context and commented on.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123