Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    The Mozzy/McGee front court combo is a very interesting one. It leaves McGee in his ideal position (the off/helper spot where he can swat as many passes as he desires while Mozzy does the dirty work) it also puts McGee in a better scoring position. Mozzy will set the set the screens and McGee can just roam around..

The big problem with this though. McGee would have to guard the quicker/better scoring PF's on the perimeter (that's a no no) and neither McGee or Mozzy are good at attacking the boards...it's strange. You have 2 7 footers that aren't all that good rebounding..imagine that.

But I'm willing to see that grow..it does intrigue me a lot.

vCash
    Favorite small overlooked moment of the game..

Andre Miller skying to block Derrick Favors dunk attempt. I mean he frickin flew to block that.

You look at Dre and say "the man is old and he's not all that athletic" then he always does something like this...and you say..."wtf..how did you do that." He's sneaky athletic.

vCash
    "I liked Timo and Kosta on the court together," said Karl. "I thought they protected the basket real well together."
    Karl

This combo did intrigue me as well...Mozzy can handle the more physical guys..while Koufos cleans up the boards...this could actually work.

Unfortunately both of these guys have terrible hands...

We're working though..on our way..

vCash
    that was CRAZY! I couldn't believe Miller got 2 blocks, and both were dunk attempts. Like you said, Mcgee/Moz aren't our best rebounding bigs....so I think they should switch the pairings up. Have Mcgee/Moz with either Faried/Koufas. Preferably Mcgee and Koufas..Moz/Faried. Moz is a pretty good passing big too. Maybe start Moz later on to bring Koufas off the bench with Mcgee.

Mcgee doesn't get the boards like the other guys because his purpose is to protect the paint which makes us vulnerable to offensive rebouds. Thus, a rebounding big should play with him often so Mcgee can do those things. Oh and he had like 5 back to back dumb plays that will for sure be on shaqtin a fool haha.

Can't say enough about Iggy. The guy is so good at defense I can't wait to play to clips/lakers and see how he does against Paul/Kobe.

vCash
    McGee got blocked and fell, had a turnover because he didn't step behind the line, and had an ugly fadeaway.

"It was too wide open, I guess. I didn't know if I wanted to go up and regular dunk it, go between the legs or windmill dunk it. I missed it and I was disappointed in myself." -- Faried, on his dunk.--->Wish I can say that. lol he wanted to go b/n the legs or windmill it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Koufos had a fantastic game. The fact that Al Jefferson/Millsap/Favor only had 25 total points...freakin awesome. He held his own. AND got a double double. Kudos.
    Whoa lets slow down there on the koufos love.

Robin lopez also just owned jefferson and millsap. Let that sink in for a minute lol
    Last edited by SoFreshNsoClean; 11-10-2012 at 01:02 PM.
    *Coach BShaw supporter*
    *George Karl currently still out of the league*
    *Nuggets will be in the playoffs 2015*

vCash
    I've really liked watching Brewer this year, especially with his shot. In the interview after the game they asked him if he changed his shooting form in the offseason and he said it was all just extra practice. I've never questioned the guy's work ethic.
    Last edited by denverfan66; 11-10-2012 at 02:00 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    Whoa lets slow down there on the koufos love.

Robin lopez also just owned jefferson and millsap. Let that sink in for a minute lol
    I'm just giving the guy props. Al Jefferson and Millsap are excellent bigs...considering we've been owned by the likes of Hawes/Glen Baby Davis/Monroe

I consider that a positive.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123