Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Faried has been playing like our best player all year
    "There are only two or three superstars in the league anyways," Karl said early in the season.

Agreed

vCash
    Nugs rolling. Jazz suck.

vCash
    nuggets defense so far... wow

nuggets ball movement... wow

getting a bit tired of these commentators, seem to be failing to giv denver defense credit reason for utah's poor offense so far

https://scloud.com/skipaterner/getting-older-by-the-dayound
    Just a fellow long time PSD user, please listen to track ya'll, appreciate it

vCash
    My patience with Gallo is running super thin

vCash
    Iguodala is looking like a veteran allstar out there right now.

vCash
    Gallo is our best shooter give him some time
    "There are only two or three superstars in the league anyways," Karl said early in the season.

Agreed

vCash
    It's good seeing Mozgov out there...He looks real nervous and lost, but when he doesn't--he looks great! Him and McGee would be unstoppable, when Mozgov starts getting comfortable again--like last year. Koufus is trying tho, he playing this game hard.

vCash
    Brewer beasting lmao.

Agreed

vCash
    Fournier does look like a Ginobli type of player, forreal!

vCash
    It is kinda sad that we have so much good players sitting on the bench the enditre game. Mann. At the same time...its pretty cool.

vCash
    nvm i think jon barry was calling the game. Him and kerr sound alike.

Decent game I think but Jazz played soft.

vCash
    Jazz didn't come to play, but good win. Gallo will be ok, he just has to start shooting from the inside...then out.

3-3, can't complain too much lately after the poor start.

vCash
    Couldn't get in here to post..but watched the second half...impressive..

Brewer is trying really hard to convince me that he improved his 3 and that he should continue taking a bunch of them..

Well..I'm not still not sold but god damn..is he making them...at a better rate than Gallo for one..

Another night where he hits 20 minutes and that's pretty much the ideal spot for him. If he keeps hitting his 3's, then I'm going to swallow my pride and give props to Karl for this one.

We would find our 3 point threat..and it's not even our best perimeter shooter..

Well damn it..going to have to wait another year in order to see J-ham play significant minutes.

vCash
    Igua is such a good player man. I love AAAA to death but Igua does SOO MUCH and is so much more explosive at it. What a ****in player.

Ty took a good amount of shots...didn't hit them all that well but he is getting those assists numbers up. Excellent. If you're not going to score..you better still be aggressive and find a way to be productive..and he did.

What else can you say about Faried?? The kid is a double double machine and he held up well against some solid big men for the Jazz. Slowly but surely he is improving his all around game. Watch out...we may have ourselves a "superstar" GASP...how dare I say such a thing concerning the nuggets

vCash
    Koufos had a fantastic game. The fact that Al Jefferson/Millsap/Favor only had 25 total points...freakin awesome. He held his own. AND got a double double. Kudos.

I for one was ecstatic to see Mozzy back out there. I always thought he would be a more athletic version of a Marc Gasol. But, unfortunately, we're going to have to deal with his off moments and growing pains. He's big enough to hang with the physical presences..but he may not be quick enough to deal with the smaller more athletic ones.

McGee really doesn't look like he's committed to the boards. And that's going to be a problem. Maybe that is one of the reasons (besides the fact that he always seems winded) why he doesn't get many minutes. You have to establish yourself on the boards..that's why Koufos is always getting more minutes. Attack the boards McGee and you'll always have your 10 points.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast