Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970
Results 1,036 to 1,039 of 1039
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jays Claw View Post
    I'm 95% sure AA and Beeston are done with the FA market. The chances of us signing either Hamilton or Greinke is extremely slim. The only possible FA signings I could see happening are either Marcum or Villanueva. Other than that, I'm guessing all other team upgrades will be made through trades.
    Yeah, agreed. I see a slim chance of signing Hamilton because it seems like there is a possibility he could be signed to a big dollar, shorter year deal. Not so with Greinke- I can't see that happening at all.

vCash
    Well AA has always said that if there was one player to put us over the top management would pony up. Now if one player is available to put us over the top it has to be Hamilton. Especially with the fact Hamilton will not be offered more then 4 yrs by anyone falls in line with our 5 yr or less self mandate. Him hitting 4th between Bautista and E5 would be magic just imagine.

Reyes
    Cabrera
    Bautista
    Hamilton
    E5
    Lawrie
    Rasmus
    JPA
    Bonifacia/Izturis

Melky/Hamilton/Bautista would all play 54 games at DH the rest in the outfield corners. With Hamilton staying in LF and Bautista in RF and only Melky playing both corner positions. As injuries and rest days occur none of the players would probably play more then 40 games at dh really. Signing Hamilton just makes too much sense hence it won't happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by armchairgm View Post
    Well AA has always said that if there was one player to put us over the top management would pony up. Now if one player is available to put us over the top it has to be Hamilton. Especially with the fact Hamilton will not be offered more then 4 yrs by anyone falls in line with our 5 yr or less self mandate. Him hitting 4th between Bautista and E5 would be magic just imagine.

Reyes
    Cabrera
    Bautista
    Hamilton
    E5
    Lawrie
    Rasmus
    JPA
    Bonifacia/Izturis

Melky/Hamilton/Bautista would all play 54 games at DH the rest in the outfield corners. With Hamilton staying in LF and Bautista in RF and only Melky playing both corner positions. As injuries and rest days occur none of the players would probably play more then 40 games at dh really. Signing Hamilton just makes too much sense hence it won't happen.
    If there was one player to put the Jays over the top, I would say its Greinke.

The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

vCash
    Reported that Dempster turned down Red Sox 2/25m offer and K.C.'s 2/26m offer. Wants 3 years. Don't want him here, but someone will give him the 3.

Just looking around.

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970