Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 60 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
    vCash
    wow ****ing silent day on the rumor front from AA.

He's either not doing anything .... Or he's being a ****ing ninja again

Ill guess the ladder

vCash
    Eli Whiteside, *****.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Marlins are shopping Escobar hard, and Nolasco is asking for a trade.

Lets trade Jenkins and Ahrens for the two and then flip Escobar to Houston or something

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Ya of Red Sox pitchers. He didn't rake there facing our rotation, yankees, rays and Orioles rotation.

Those numbers don't mean a thing.
    When has Napoli faced any teams pitchers besides the Red Sox in Fenway?

This comment makes absolutely no sense.

As someone else asked please explain/elaborate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by albertajaysfan View Post
    When has Napoli faced any teams pitchers besides the Red Sox in Fenway?

This comment makes absolutely no sense.

As someone else asked please explain/elaborate.
    He's saying that, in the past, Napoli has only faced Sox pitchers when playing in Fenway as a Ranger/Angel. He is saying that Napoli probably rakes there due to the poor quality of Red Sox pitching recently as opposed to any kind of park factor. Perhaps when Napoli is playing at Fenway as a Red Sock and is instead facing more the more potent pitching staffs of the Rays/Yankees/Jays, he may not find quite so much success.

vCash
    @alexfan590
    RT @Jim_Duquette Source: #Bluejays are 1 of the serious suitors for Dickey - would include a package with a catcher (Arencibia) plus others.

vCash
    If theyre gonna go for Dickey I kinda hope AA will try and get Davis too or somthin

"I stole and I robbed ....and I kidnapped the President's son and held him for ransom, AND I DIDNT GET CAUGHT NEITHA ! " - Prison Mike

vCash
    Is Jon Rauch or Frank Fransisco still with them ??? unload the farm for them!

"I stole and I robbed ....and I kidnapped the President's son and held him for ransom, AND I DIDNT GET CAUGHT NEITHA ! " - Prison Mike

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    @alexfan590
    I wouldn't mind that, but JPA would seriously hate the Jays if AA did that

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    meh who cares what JP would think........its business and im sure he knows even if he stays it wont be long......darnaud is cominnn

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jon32 View Post
    meh who cares what JP would think........its business and im sure he knows even if he stays it wont be long......darnaud is cominnn
    Maybe he thought he'd be a good 1st baseman...

they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Yeah I keep reading Jays are suitors for Dickey but Buster Olney tweeted earlier the strongest suitors at the moment are KC and Texas.

Usually when rumors come out of players coming to Toronto it isn't true, usually. So who knows what to make of the Dickey thing. I am somewhat worried about that deal simply because Dickey wants tons of cash (over 15 million) and he's 38 years old...

So we would likely have to give them Arencibia and other players...hopefully not Sanchez or Syndergard. I'd be pissed.

Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke2 View Post
    Yeah I keep reading Jays are suitors for Dickey but Buster Olney tweeted earlier the strongest suitors at the moment are KC and Texas.

Usually when rumors come out of players coming to Toronto it isn't true, usually. So who knows what to make of the Dickey thing. I am somewhat worried about that deal simply because Dickey wants tons of cash (over 15 million) and he's 38 years old...

So we would likely have to give them Arencibia and other players...hopefully not Sanchez or Syndergard. I'd be pissed.
    Don't worry about it . This is another of those BS rumours that AA gets sick of. If he's going to trade a package it will be for a young controllable power arm. JMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JermanJaysFan View Post
    He's saying that, in the past, Napoli has only faced Sox pitchers when playing in Fenway as a Ranger/Angel. He is saying that Napoli probably rakes there due to the poor quality of Red Sox pitching recently as opposed to any kind of park factor. Perhaps when Napoli is playing at Fenway as a Red Sock and is instead facing more the more potent pitching staffs of the Rays/Yankees/Jays, he may not find quite so much success.
    Thank you lol I thought it was pretty clear

Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    @alexfan590
    damn AA going inn

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Shi Davidi suggested that if we were to go after Dickey, AA would likely expand the deal. Similarly to how the Marlins deal began with just Johnson. Although I obviously wouldnt expect another 12 player blockbuster if something were to happen.

Page 60 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast