Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Upton

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Fielders contract makes him one of the most untradeable players in all of baseball.
    Toronto proved ANY contract is tradeable when they got rid of Vernon Wells, and Fielder is a MUCH more productive player than Wells

vCash
    I stand corrected. Good point Klane.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

vCash
    Why not just trade Fielder for Beltre, let Texas move Young to 3B...move Cabrera back to 1B where he belongs, have Beltre play 3B...and we can all move on?

vCash
    Because Young is not a good baseball player anymore and is awful in the field.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

Me and MTM

vCash
    Okay, put Kinsler at 3B and DH Young...either way the point is that we should not be arguing over Beltre vs Cabrera as Cabrera is not a third-sacker.

vCash
    No way in hell would Texas trade Beltre for Fielder, Beltre is one of if not the best defensive third baseman in baseball, and he's a better hitter than Fielder who is awful at first base, not too mention the terrible contract.

vCash
    We'll see how good Beltre is this year without Hamiltons protection. Remember he had Big Papi in Boston too last year and before that he sucked balls for Seattle so I cannot say that he is a better hitter than Fielder. He was just put into solid lineups with big lefties like (Fielder) around him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerRulz66 View Post
    We'll see how good Beltre is this year without Hamiltons protection. Remember he had Big Papi in Boston too last year and before that he sucked balls for Seattle so I cannot say that he is a better hitter than Fielder. He was just put into solid lineups with big lefties like (Fielder) around him.
    Who did he have when he was with the LAD? Basically every hitter needs some kind of protection, in Seattle he was in some horrible line-ups, Richie Sexton was the best he had from what I remember.

vCash
    http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/the-...n?refresh=true

Would you guys make the trade proposed in here? It shows multiple teams and possible trades for Upton. But the Tigers one was Garcia and Castellanos for Upton.
    Seeing as we are in a win now mode I would actually be all for it. Great defensive outfield and best line-up in baseball in my opinion.
    Isaiah 40:30-31

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rellime View Post
    http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/the-...n?refresh=true

Would you guys make the trade proposed in here? It shows multiple teams and possible trades for Upton. But the Tigers one was Garcia and Castellanos for Upton.
    Seeing as we are in a win now mode I would actually be all for it. Great defensive outfield and best line-up in baseball in my opinion.
    I think the Diamondbacks would want more than that, Andrus and Profar is a much better offer in my opinion, but yes I would do that deal. We talked about it on here a couple weeks ago, Smyly was also included in the discussion though and with him thrown into the deal I wouldn't do it.

vCash
    I would love to add Upton but it doesn't seem like the DBacks are trying to move him just yet and are waiting for some team to wow them with a big over payment.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

Me and MTM

vCash
    Yeah throw in smyly and I would say no as well but I wouldn't mind throwing another person into the deal at all. I would throw in Porcello as well honestly especially if we can sign Sanchez (I'm still hoping for that.)
    And yeah I know they want to be wowed but I do think it would be possible for us to do it. But at the same time he's not really what I would consider a need so I doubt even if we had the pieces we would pull the trigger.
    Isaiah 40:30-31

vCash
    @DKnobler

Diamondbacks have shown interest in Jhonny Peralta. But Tigers won't trade him unless/until they get someone better at shortstop.

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash
    I will be so happy if Peralta gets dealt.

vCash
    ****ing trade Jhonny. They can sign a free agent that will have the same or a bit worse numbers than him.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast