Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Dwight Howard comments on Kobe's frustrations.

http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/...r-frustrations

I think sometimes as a team we got to be able to not really show our frustrations that much, Howard said after L.A. fell to 1-12 with their preseason record included. A lot of the guys look at me and Kobe and they feed off us, so we have to do a better job of keeping our frustrations on the inside and just playing through it so our teammates wont get down on themselves. So, we just got to do a better job at that.

I know [Kobe] was a little frustrated tonight. He wants to win just as bad as all of us do, but we just got to stay together, remember its a process, and stay focused.

vCash
    Lol I like how he had to mention him and Kobe in the same breath. I still think they will represent the West. However theyre doing their best to convince me otherwise

vCash
    A good speech from Dwight.

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    Wise words. Sometimes though it helps to light a fire under everybody's @$$ to let it out. That said, Kobe could have been a little more productive in his frustration.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash
    Dwight is leaving.
    3 time sim league Champion

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    Lol I like how he had to mention him and Kobe in the same breath. I still think they will represent the West. However theyre doing their best to convince me otherwise
    He's right to do so. He and Kobe are the leaders of the team. Howard is the best defensive player in the league, and as such has huge responcibilities on his shoulders to produce on the floor and lead the team. Kobe is, perhaps, the team's best offensive player and likewise has to lead them.

It's "Kobe's" team, but they are really co-captains. It's going to come down on both of them if thye do anything less than raise a banner this season.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Dwight is leaving.

( I was thinking this too lmao )

Howard is saying all the right things I wonder what will happen at the end of the season with him & the Lakers.

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    Shaq and Kobe fued 2.0 Dwight really is like SHaq

It takes a real LEGEND to win a championship in Brooklyn, and I think we've found that special person. Deron Williams only a matter of time before the gold comes home. If there is one guy who can do it, its you! We love you Deron and hope you retire in Brooklyn!

vCash
    Dwight just needs to get use to it. Kobe has always been this type of player and always has had this personality. Time to suck it up, Dwight.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    The frustration on Kobe's face was pretty apparent throughout the Utah game. I can't blame Kobe one bit to be honest with you. I'm aware Steve Nash is hurt, but Kobe right now is playing way too minutes early on, the amount of minutes I'm sure Kobe was certainly looking to avoid. I think they'll be fine, but Kobe's a competitor and patience hasn't always been one Kobe's strong points. It's what makes him great, but it could also be a weakness, which is what Dwight is getting at here.

11. 11-08-2012, 07:16 PM
    Reason
    off-topic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    Wise words. Sometimes though it helps to light a fire under everybody's @$$ to let it out. That said, Kobe could have been a little more productive in his frustration.
    Your Sig is very funny, but I don't know about Georgia being racist.

Let's get ready to Shiva!!!!!!!!!!!

13. 11-08-2012, 07:26 PM
    Reason
    off-topic

14. 11-08-2012, 07:28 PM
    Reason
    off-topic

vCash
    Does Dallas have any cap space at the end of this season?

vCash
    I hate the Lakers as much as the next guy but including their preseason record is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    Lol when Kobe punches Dwight square in the mouth.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    I think Lakers will be fine, just its clear as day Dwight doesnt want to be a Laker. He hasnt signed a contract extension, he keeps talking about the Nets. Doesnt seem like he ever wanted to or plans to be a Laker after this season. But thats just me. And losing wont help.

It takes a real LEGEND to win a championship in Brooklyn, and I think we've found that special person. Deron Williams only a matter of time before the gold comes home. If there is one guy who can do it, its you! We love you Deron and hope you retire in Brooklyn!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast