Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T-Rob Suspended

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Bibby2.0 View Post
    Robinson is not a bust, he's obviously adjusting and has all the tools to be great. That being said I do wish we drafted Lillard.
    Yes, except for the fact that right now he doesn't have any offensive game, no post moves, no jump shot, hardly finishes anything around the basket (a lot of easy buckets were just missed by him) and seems lost at times on defence and offence. Yep, Lillard would be better for us right now.

vCash
    Shoulda, woulda, coulda....

Story of my Sac Kings life!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    He's just saying he hasn't played very well. There's no denying that.
    Yep. Certainly not playing like a top 5 pick. I think by the end of the year he'll be better but it hasn't been a great start to his career.
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Yep. Certainly not playing like a top 5 pick. I think by the end of the year he'll be better but it hasn't been a great start to his career.
    I always give rookies the benefit of the doubt. He hasn't played how we all were hoping he would, but he has shown some flashes of what he can become.

Now, I've only got to watch one game, and he was thrown out of it, but everytime I'm watching highlights, he's got one. Doesn't mean much, but definitely something.

He's still adjusting to the league and there's no doubt that this suspension will set him back a little. If by the end of the season he's not playing like we thought he would, then I'll become worried.

vCash
    He just needs some experience and in the off season learn at some low post moves. Right now his game is too try and beat his man off the dribble and get a layup, that in the long run won't cut it. The NBA is really rough on rookies, only a couple players a season excel as rookies. Even for players I do not like I like to give the player almost 3 seasons before fully judging him.

vCash
    I really want Harrison Barnes haha since we need a SF.. think we'd get a more efficient starting 5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    I really want Harrison Barnes haha since we need a SF.. think we'd get a more efficient starting 5
    Thee's no way we make a trade with GSW.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    Thee's no way we make a trade with GSW.
    Obviously haha, but I wanted him instead of T-Rob in the draft

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    Obviously haha, but I wanted him instead of T-Rob in the draft
    In Petrie We Trust!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12