Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    Such conviction such passion its as if you are Football. I don't even know if you're a real person anymore I think its just the spirit of all past Football greats that has come together behind a laptop and decided to be a Saints fan providing years of football knowledge to any who dare make a statement deemed untrue by you BigB the all knowing OZ. BigB OZ of the NFL.

And I'm like the Scarecrow brainless skipping down the PSD yellow brick road of Saints forums spitting out stupid what ifs and changing players positions all willy nilly telling NFL Defensive Coordinators to run a 4-4 waiting for the great OZ to give me a brain and laugh HA HA HA and tell me Under you're a dumb@zz and I'm right.

Don't get mad Im just ****ing with you bro.

Seriousy though

If a CB slows down or shows Football skills that may not be at the CB level anymore sometimes he gets moved to Safety or Slot Nickel etc. right?

If a DE with a good bull rush gains weight maybe that bull rush would be better served as a DT coupled with the weight gain. Specifically, Where as a DE must be quick off the snap usually entails being faster than the man across from you Smith seems to have lost the edge in quickness there. But is he faster than a OG C or a DT probably so Advantage in that regard I'd say yes. Is he lighter Idk that he is he has obviously gained some weight I'm thinking he is 285-295 maybe Ellis is 305ish big difference I dont think so. Maybe Ellis in terms of strentgh upper body pumps out 35 reps Will isn t that much weaker bench Will maybe 30 but in lower body maybe Will is stronger maybe not but we do know Will can push pretty well driving from those legs.

A DT to be effective in essence just needs to clog lanes and if possible penetrate but most like just push the line backwards = Bull rush.

As a DE just pushing your man back isnt good enough routinely this is what Smith does he cant release and control that edge he doesnt have the goods anymore but his current skillset fits better as a DT than DE. Sure OG and C offer more of a resistance. Again Im just offering discussion debate not necessarily saying Im right just trying to offer a different point of of view. Again not trying to upset you guys jus talking about stuff for debate.
    That in bold....
    It's not that simple dude! Football is not that phuckin simple! I'm done with you and lack of respect that you have for the game. No one in their right mine would think that all a DT needs is a Bull Rushing move in the trenches, playing at that position.

Will Smith can not play DT. The beotch is weak, he cant get off his block at DE, lacking strength to do a rip, swim, or a inside stab move. Plus he also lacks the footwork of a inside DT, let alone the hand/arm movements!
    The only thing Will. smith came out of Ohio St with was Speed. He never had pass rushing moves nor did he developed them. We was projected to be a 3-4 OLB in the draft anyway.just bcuz that beotch is FAT, it doesn't mean he can play another position that required guys with weight!
    HELL, Will Smith doesn't even play with a "Low Center of Gravity"!

FYI:
    Justin Tuck knows what to do inside the trenches at DT! Will Smith is no Justin Tuck!
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 11-11-2012 at 01:39 PM.
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Great 2nd effort by Ivory again. This is good running.

vCash
    Whew Ivory is running hard and physical.

vCash
    Crowd loves ivory
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    Lance MOOOORE 1st DOWNWNNN SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Saints are whipping their ***** physically
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    They should remake Drive Angry, but replace Nic Cage with Chris Ivory and call it Run Angry.

vCash
    Not a bad 1st quarter at all. Defense has come up big twice on 3rd down. Keep pounding the ball and it'll open our offense.

vCash
    Ingram!! RUN THE BALL. KEEP RUNNING IT

vCash
    What in the hell is going on with Ingram?

vCash
    Ingram AGAIN!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    The only thing Will. smith came out of Ohio St with was Speed.He never had pass rushing moves nor did he developed them. We was projected to be a 3-4 OLB in the draft anyway.just bcuz that beotch is FAT, it doesn't mean he can play another position that required guys with weight!
    HELL, Will Smith doesn't even play with a "Low Center of Gravity"!

FYI:
    Justin Tuck knows what to do inside the trenches at DT! Will Smith is no Justin Tuck!

That bit in bold pisses me off because its so true. I though Will Smith would be much more dominant at this point in his career.
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    The dude is possessed holy ****. GIVE HIM TOUCHES. **** SPROLES IN THE BACKFIELD.

vCash
    Lance Moore

vCash
    Jimmy Grabs!!!!!

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast