Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 370
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,135
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    Roddy White can say whatever he wants to bcuz he has stats to backup his talk, plus he will produce/help his team compete in any game.

    With that being said.....
    WILL SMITH shouldn't be saying a got damn thing! He shouldn't even have the nerve to answer Roddy White's remarks! Trash talk happens all the time, but you never see a NON-PRODUCING mo****a talking schit. Will Smith is opening the doors to be embarrassed by the Falcons trast talking players bcuz he's a non mo****in factor! That clown needs to be arrested for STEALING my money. (Aka Tom Benson)
    Dogg gone clown don't even have muscle definition, and he's a starting RDE in the NFL! Damn shame...
    Will Smith got off them Star caps and now he just should be a DT
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,135
    vCash
    1500
    If the NFL really cared about player safety they'd make sure every team has a stud LT
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario
    Posts
    24,069
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    If the NFL really cared about player safety they'd make sure every team has a stud LT
    What about left handed QB's that have a blindside on the right side of the OL? That wouldn't work lol, the OL is also more then your LT.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario
    Posts
    24,069
    vCash
    1500




    Atlanta Falcons (8-0) Vs. New Orleans Saints (3-5)

    Location: Mercedes-Benz Superdome



    Sunday November 11th, 2012
    1:00 PM EST/11:00 AM PT
    Channel: FOX


    Players To Watch

    Quarterback

    ~VS~


    Running Back

    ~VS~



    Wide Receiver

    ~VS~


    Tight End

    ~VS~

    Defensive Line

    ~VS~



    Linebacker

    ~VS~



    Secondary

    ~VS~



  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario
    Posts
    24,069
    vCash
    1500
    There ya go guys, I'm not a mod so I don't have the powers to put that in the main post. I'll try and see if someone can do it ASAP since Neo's not here.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,985
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    Will Smith got off them Star caps and now he just should be a DT
    His problem is that he has no real strength...he would get swallowed up by a decent Center or Guard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    If the NFL really cared about player safety they'd make sure every team has a stud LT
    They said we used up our one when we got Roaf.

    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    What about left handed QB's that have a blindside on the right side of the OL? That wouldn't work lol, the OL is also more then your LT.
    That's why the Cards took Levi Brown's stupid ***! They tried getting a "good" Right Tackle to cover Leinart's blindside.

    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Orleans, LA.
    Posts
    4,463
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    Will Smith got off them Star caps and now he just should be a DT
    For the last got damn time, Will Smith can not play DT!


    #Damn
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!


    From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

    http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

    Time Will Tell My Accuracy's
    _______________
    99.9%

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,135
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    For the last got damn time, Will Smith can not play DT!


    #Damn
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,135
    vCash
    1500
    Guys Im just using the personnel we got if the choices are Ellis or Smith I dont know if Smith is any worse and I'd bet he could be a little better.


    But don' burst that blood vessel yet B, we got long armed Hicks justa waiting to take over so we be good next year regardless.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,985
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    Guys Im just using the personnel we got if the choices are Ellis or Smith I dont know if Smith is any worse and I'd bet he could be a little better.


    But don' burst that blood vessel yet B, we got long armed Hicks justa waiting to take over so we be good next year regardless.
    By the end of the Eagles game, it was pretty much Bunkley and Hicks when we weren't using 3DEs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Posts
    6,666
    vCash
    1500
    Did TO just curse us? At least give me time to get to my bookie to lay a grand on the Falcons.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,135
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by to rapz View Post
    what about left handed qb's that have a blindside on the right side of the ol? That wouldn't work lol, the ol is also more then your lt.


    UD: You heard of this thing, the 8-Minute Abs?
    TO Rapz: Yeah, sure, 8-Minute Abs. Yeah, the excercise video.
    UD: Yeah, this is going to blow that right out of the water. Listen to this: 7... Minute... Abs.
    TO Rapz: Right. Yes. OK, all right. I see where you're going.
    UD: Think about it. You walk into a video store, you see 8-Minute Abs sittin' there, there's 7-Minute Abs right beside it. Which one are you gonna pick, man?
    TO Rapz: I would go for the 7.
    UD: Bingo, man, bingo. 7-Minute Abs. And we guarantee just as good a workout as the 8-minute folk.
    TO Rapz: You guarantee it? That's - how do you do that?
    UD: If you're not happy with the first 7 minutes, we're gonna send you the extra minute free. You see? That's it. That's our motto. That's where we're comin' from. That's from "A" to "B".
    TO Rapz: That's right. That's - that's good. That's good. Unless, of course, somebody comes up with 6-Minute Abs. Then you're in trouble, huh?

    UD: No! No, no, not 6! I said 7. Nobody's comin' up with 6. Who works out in 6 minutes? You won't even get your heart goin, not even a mouse on a wheel.
    TO Rapz: That - good point.
    UD: 7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.
    TO Rapz: Why?
    UD: 'Cause you're ****in' fired!
    Last edited by Underdogz∞; 11-10-2012 at 09:00 PM.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Orleans, LA.
    Posts
    4,463
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    Guys Im just using the personnel we got if the choices are Ellis or Smith I dont know if Smith is any worse and I'd bet he could be a little better.


    But don' burst that blood vessel yet B, we got long armed Hicks justa waiting to take over so we be good next year regardless.
    What's in bold is the problem! You actually think that he can. I'm here to tell you, He Can't!
    Look, Sed Ellis ain't schit but he's still a better DT than Will Smith.

    Stop defending yourself to the guys saying you don't actually believe what's being said, but then come right back and make the SAME wrong statement that you were told was wrong.

    •You've been trying to move Will to DT for 2yrs now!
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 11-10-2012 at 10:33 PM.
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!


    From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

    http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

    Time Will Tell My Accuracy's
    _______________
    99.9%

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Orleans, LA.
    Posts
    4,463
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    UD: You heard of this thing, the 8-Minute Abs?
    TO Rapz: Yeah, sure, 8-Minute Abs. Yeah, the excercise video.
    UD: Yeah, this is going to blow that right out of the water. Listen to this: 7... Minute... Abs.
    TO Rapz: Right. Yes. OK, all right. I see where you're going.
    UD: Think about it. You walk into a video store, you see 8-Minute Abs sittin' there, there's 7-Minute Abs right beside it. Which one are you gonna pick, man?
    TO Rapz: I would go for the 7.
    UD: Bingo, man, bingo. 7-Minute Abs. And we guarantee just as good a workout as the 8-minute folk.
    TO Rapz: You guarantee it? That's - how do you do that?
    UD: If you're not happy with the first 7 minutes, we're gonna send you the extra minute free. You see? That's it. That's our motto. That's where we're comin' from. That's from "A" to "B".
    TO Rapz: That's right. That's - that's good. That's good. Unless, of course, somebody comes up with 6-Minute Abs. Then you're in trouble, huh?

    UD: No! No, no, not 6! I said 7. Nobody's comin' up with 6. Who works out in 6 minutes? You won't even get your heart goin, not even a mouse on a wheel.
    TO Rapz: That - good point.
    UD: 7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.
    TO Rapz: Why?
    UD: 'Cause you're ****in' fired!

    Funny as hell!
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!


    From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

    http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

    Time Will Tell My Accuracy's
    _______________
    99.9%

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario
    Posts
    24,069
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Did TO just curse us? At least give me time to get to my bookie to lay a grand on the Falcons.
    Nopeee! I didn't make the thread! They key is I've been making the threads which is cursing us. Now we simply need Neo to copy paste for us.

    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    UD: You heard of this thing, the 8-Minute Abs?
    TO Rapz: Yeah, sure, 8-Minute Abs. Yeah, the excercise video.
    UD: Yeah, this is going to blow that right out of the water. Listen to this: 7... Minute... Abs.
    TO Rapz: Right. Yes. OK, all right. I see where you're going.
    UD: Think about it. You walk into a video store, you see 8-Minute Abs sittin' there, there's 7-Minute Abs right beside it. Which one are you gonna pick, man?
    TO Rapz: I would go for the 7.
    UD: Bingo, man, bingo. 7-Minute Abs. And we guarantee just as good a workout as the 8-minute folk.
    TO Rapz: You guarantee it? That's - how do you do that?
    UD: If you're not happy with the first 7 minutes, we're gonna send you the extra minute free. You see? That's it. That's our motto. That's where we're comin' from. That's from "A" to "B".
    TO Rapz: That's right. That's - that's good. That's good. Unless, of course, somebody comes up with 6-Minute Abs. Then you're in trouble, huh?

    UD: No! No, no, not 6! I said 7. Nobody's comin' up with 6. Who works out in 6 minutes? You won't even get your heart goin, not even a mouse on a wheel.
    TO Rapz: That - good point.
    UD: 7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.
    TO Rapz: Why?
    UD: 'Cause you're ****in' fired!
    Alright, admittedly, this was good.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •