Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    Roddy White can say whatever he wants to bcuz he has stats to backup his talk, plus he will produce/help his team compete in any game.

With that being said.....
    WILL SMITH shouldn't be saying a got damn thing! He shouldn't even have the nerve to answer Roddy White's remarks! Trash talk happens all the time, but you never see a NON-PRODUCING mo****a talking schit. Will Smith is opening the doors to be embarrassed by the Falcons trast talking players bcuz he's a non mo****in factor! That clown needs to be arrested for STEALING my money. (Aka Tom Benson)
    Dogg gone clown don't even have muscle definition, and he's a starting RDE in the NFL! Damn shame...
    Will Smith got off them Star caps and now he just should be a DT
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    If the NFL really cared about player safety they'd make sure every team has a stud LT
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    If the NFL really cared about player safety they'd make sure every team has a stud LT
    What about left handed QB's that have a blindside on the right side of the OL? That wouldn't work lol, the OL is also more then your LT.

vCash

Atlanta Falcons (8-0) Vs. New Orleans Saints (3-5)

Sunday November 11th, 2012
    1:00 PM EST/11:00 AM PT
    Channel: FOX

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Running Back

~VS~

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Tight End

~VS~

Defensive Line

~VS~

Linebacker

~VS~

Secondary

~VS~

vCash
    There ya go guys, I'm not a mod so I don't have the powers to put that in the main post. I'll try and see if someone can do it ASAP since Neo's not here.

vCash
    His problem is that he has no real strength...he would get swallowed up by a decent Center or Guard.

They said we used up our one when we got Roaf.

Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    What about left handed QB's that have a blindside on the right side of the OL? That wouldn't work lol, the OL is also more then your LT.
    That's why the Cards took Levi Brown's stupid ***! They tried getting a "good" Right Tackle to cover Leinart's blindside.

I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    For the last got damn time, Will Smith can not play DT!

#Damn
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    For the last got damn time, Will Smith can not play DT!

#Damn
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Guys Im just using the personnel we got if the choices are Ellis or Smith I dont know if Smith is any worse and I'd bet he could be a little better.

But don' burst that blood vessel yet B, we got long armed Hicks justa waiting to take over so we be good next year regardless.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Guys Im just using the personnel we got if the choices are Ellis or Smith I dont know if Smith is any worse and I'd bet he could be a little better.

But don' burst that blood vessel yet B, we got long armed Hicks justa waiting to take over so we be good next year regardless.
    By the end of the Eagles game, it was pretty much Bunkley and Hicks when we weren't using 3DEs.

I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    Did TO just curse us? At least give me time to get to my bookie to lay a grand on the Falcons.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by to rapz View Post
    what about left handed qb's that have a blindside on the right side of the ol? That wouldn't work lol, the ol is also more then your lt.

UD: You heard of this thing, the 8-Minute Abs?
    TO Rapz: Yeah, sure, 8-Minute Abs. Yeah, the excercise video.
    UD: Yeah, this is going to blow that right out of the water. Listen to this: 7... Minute... Abs.
    TO Rapz: Right. Yes. OK, all right. I see where you're going.
    UD: Think about it. You walk into a video store, you see 8-Minute Abs sittin' there, there's 7-Minute Abs right beside it. Which one are you gonna pick, man?
    TO Rapz: I would go for the 7.
    UD: Bingo, man, bingo. 7-Minute Abs. And we guarantee just as good a workout as the 8-minute folk.
    TO Rapz: You guarantee it? That's - how do you do that?
    UD: If you're not happy with the first 7 minutes, we're gonna send you the extra minute free. You see? That's it. That's our motto. That's where we're comin' from. That's from "A" to "B".
    TO Rapz: That's right. That's - that's good. That's good. Unless, of course, somebody comes up with 6-Minute Abs. Then you're in trouble, huh?

UD: No! No, no, not 6! I said 7. Nobody's comin' up with 6. Who works out in 6 minutes? You won't even get your heart goin, not even a mouse on a wheel.
    TO Rapz: That - good point.
    UD: 7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.
    TO Rapz: Why?
    UD: 'Cause you're ****in' fired!
    Last edited by Underdogz∞; 11-10-2012 at 09:00 PM.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash

What's in bold is the problem! You actually think that he can. I'm here to tell you, He Can't!
    Look, Sed Ellis ain't schit but he's still a better DT than Will Smith.

Stop defending yourself to the guys saying you don't actually believe what's being said, but then come right back and make the SAME wrong statement that you were told was wrong.

•You've been trying to move Will to DT for 2yrs now!
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 11-10-2012 at 10:33 PM.

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"

vCash
    UD: Yeah, this is going to blow that right out of the water. Listen to this: 7... Minute... Abs.
    UD: Think about it. You walk into a video store, you see 8-Minute Abs sittin' there, there's 7-Minute Abs right beside it. Which one are you gonna pick, man?
    UD: Bingo, man, bingo. 7-Minute Abs. And we guarantee just as good a workout as the 8-minute folk.
    UD: If you're not happy with the first 7 minutes, we're gonna send you the extra minute free. You see? That's it. That's our motto. That's where we're comin' from. That's from "A" to "B".
    TO Rapz: That's right. That's - that's good. That's good. Unless, of course, somebody comes up with 6-Minute Abs. Then you're in trouble, huh?

UD: No! No, no, not 6! I said 7. Nobody's comin' up with 6. Who works out in 6 minutes? You won't even get your heart goin, not even a mouse on a wheel.
    UD: 7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.

Funny as hell!

From my Stephen-

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Did TO just curse us? At least give me time to get to my bookie to lay a grand on the Falcons.
    Nopeee! I didn't make the thread! They key is I've been making the threads which is cursing us. Now we simply need Neo to copy paste for us.

Alright, admittedly, this was good.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast