Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
    vCash
    I'm not going to lie I was one of those must win people. However the way the season is shaping up we could have a New York Giant type run. Now is a good time to be peaking as a team.

"Eighteen Twenty-five _______"

vCash
    Real talk though...Joe Vitt is one scary azz dude. Just throwing it out there.

vCash
    What a ****ing winnnnnnnnnn. Oakland next week.

vCash
    WHAT A GAME!!!! I was driving back and forth between Baton Rouge and Avery Island, so I had to listen via WWL, but I was flipping out! WHAT A WIN!!!! Putting those dirty birds in their place! I absolutely love shoving it Roddy White's A**hole face!

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDat View Post
    Any of you guys ever serve in the military?
    I served 8 yrs in the U.S ARMY, 95B, Military Police

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sams View Post
    I served 8 yrs in the U.S ARMY, 95B, Military Police
    Thank you
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    WHAT A GAME!!!! I was driving back and forth between Baton Rouge and Avery Island, so I had to listen via WWL, but I was flipping out! WHAT A WIN!!!! Putting those dirty birds in their place! I absolutely love shoving it Roddy White's A**hole face!
    You got some Hot Sauce?
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    You got some Hot Sauce?
    you know it, BB. Gonna drop it off at Curtis Lofton's place so he can save it and put it on Carson Palmer next week

vCash
    Any body else seen what roddy white said after the game?
    Roddy White: "It's not like they came out here and won a game today. I think we kind of gave it to them.WR Roddy White on loss

Clearly, he was hit in the head today, at some point. So i guess when greer made that great play by diving and deflecting the ball outta roddys hands On 4th an goal had nothin to do with us roddy gave it to us....idiot
    WHO DAT!

vCash
    ho
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidgta1 View Post
    Roddy White: "It's not like they came out here and won a game today. I think we kind of gave it to them.WR Roddy White on loss

Clearly, he was hit in the head today, at some point. So i guess when greer made that great play by diving and deflecting the ball outta roddys hands On 4th an goal had nothin to do with us roddy gave it to us....idiot
    its cool, lofton replied by questioning how they are called our rivals when they never beat us.

vCash

he's got Green Bay syndrome

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    he's got Green Bay syndrome
    Lmao
    WHO DAT!

vCash

I'm glad that dumb **** still hasn't learned a lesson from running his big stupid mouth. I don't know what game he's talking about, but the game I watched, the Saints were physically dominant and executed at a higher level.

On another note, I'm very happy that we could win this one for Lofton too. Those jokers in Atl didn't and don't respect him. Bet they wish they had him now.. And I'll bet you he wouldn't go back to those 8-1 dirty turds for anything now.

Great win WhoDats!!! That just turned the season around.. A lot of work still, but theres a completely different outlook to the season now.
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDat View Post
    I'm glad that dumb **** still hasn't learned a lesson from running his big stupid mouth. I don't know what game he's talking about, but the game I watched, the Saints were physically dominant and executed at a higher level.

On another note, I'm very happy that we could win this one for Lofton too. Those jokers in Atl didn't and don't respect him. Bet they wish they had him now.. And I'll bet you he wouldn't go back to those 8-1 dirty turds for anything now.

Great win WhoDats!!! That just turned the season around.. A lot of work still, but theres a completely different outlook to the season now.
    I bet Lofton can tackle Ivory...

He was shat on by the Falcons, I know he wanted this more than most on the Saints.

Very proud of our Saints! WHO DAT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash

That dude put the "D" in douchebag.

Maybe he forgot both the Panthers and Skins games. If anything we almost give them that game. Either way it all goes in the win column.

"Eighteen Twenty-five _______"

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast