Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Shanle is inactive! Christmas came early!

Too bad Junior is out, too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    For the last got damn time, Will Smith can not play DT!

#Damn

I love when BB's wrong!
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    @JedCollins45: "An undefeated divisional opponent in OUR house! These are the weeks you live for, these are the weeks you will never forget." Vitt
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    If the Saints' red zone defense holds up and the Saints get one turnover on defense, Saints win.
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    I heard a stat this week that when the Falcons have the lead going into the 4th quarter they are something like 40-1. Saints need a blowout!
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    What's in bold is the problem! You actually think that he can. I'm here to tell you, He Can't!
    Look, Sed Ellis ain't schit but he's still a better DT than Will Smith.

Stop defending yourself to the guys saying you don't actually believe what's being said, but then come right back and make the SAME wrong statement that you were told was wrong.

•You've been trying to move Will to DT for 2yrs now!
    Such conviction such passion its as if you are Football. I don't even know if you're a real person anymore I think its just the spirit of all past Football greats that has come together behind a laptop and decided to be a Saints fan providing years of football knowledge to any who dare make a statement deemed untrue by you BigB the all knowing OZ. BigB OZ of the NFL.

And I'm like the Scarecrow brainless skipping down the PSD yellow brick road of Saints forums spitting out stupid what ifs and changing players positions all willy nilly telling NFL Defensive Coordinators to run a 4-4 waiting for the great OZ to give me a brain and laugh HA HA HA and tell me Under you're a dumb@zz and I'm right.

Don't get mad Im just ****ing with you bro.

Seriousy though

If a CB slows down or shows Football skills that may not be at the CB level anymore sometimes he gets moved to Safety or Slot Nickel etc. right?

If a DE with a good bull rush gains weight maybe that bull rush would be better served as a DT coupled with the weight gain. Specifically, Where as a DE must be quick off the snap usually entails being faster than the man across from you Smith seems to have lost the edge in quickness there. But is he faster than a OG C or a DT probably so Advantage in that regard I'd say yes. Is he lighter Idk that he is he has obviously gained some weight I'm thinking he is 285-295 maybe Ellis is 305ish big difference I dont think so. Maybe Ellis in terms of strentgh upper body pumps out 35 reps Will isn t that much weaker bench Will maybe 30 but in lower body maybe Will is stronger maybe not but we do know Will can push pretty well driving from those legs.

A DT to be effective in essence just needs to clog lanes and if possible penetrate but most like just push the line backwards = Bull rush.

As a DE just pushing your man back isnt good enough routinely this is what Smith does he cant release and control that edge he doesnt have the goods anymore but his current skillset fits better as a DT than DE. Sure OG and C offer more of a resistance. Again Im just offering discussion debate not necessarily saying Im right just trying to offer a different point of of view. Again not trying to upset you guys jus talking about stuff for debate.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    I get what you're saying, UD, but would a converting Smith be better than Bunkley or Hicks? I don't think he can. Also, it is a moot point as the Saints aren't paying him $14.5M next season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Shanle is inactive! Christmas came early!

Too bad Junior is out, too.
    Somewhere Shanle is like **** you guys

But yes its crazy that I am excited that he is out as well.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Drew just said in the rally huddle, " we own this division! they do all the talkin, we do all the hittin, you hear me baby!"

Love it!!
    Last edited by WhoDat; 11-11-2012 at 12:57 PM.
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    I'd love to see his reaction.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    I get what you're saying, UD, but would a converting Smith be better than Bunkley or Hicks? I don't think he can. Also, it is a moot point as the Saints aren't paying him $14.5M next season.
    Yeah, THAT is the bottom line. Plus, they will very likely draft a de in the first round this year, unless one of our current guys just dominates (besides cam).

I think we're going to see a lot more of Hicks today... That dude's gonna be the real deal!
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    Straight out of Canada!

vCash
    Hopefully Charles Brown can step up today
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    WHODAT!!! Gametimeee

vCash
    THREE AND OUT !!

Lol Lofton on the first tackle
    !WhoDat!

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast