Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Week 10 - Saints vs. Falcons

Atlanta Falcons (8-0) Vs. New Orleans Saints (3-5)

Sunday November 11th, 2012
    1:00 PM EST/11:00 AM PT
    Channel: FOX

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Running Back

~VS~

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Tight End

~VS~

Defensive Line

~VS~

Linebacker

~VS~

Secondary

~VS~

This is it, guys. We're hosting the Falcons this week. They've got the only unbeaten record in the NFL so far, but they've only played one team that has a winning record. If we win this game, then this season can still mean something.
    Last edited by neovenator250; 11-11-2012 at 09:10 PM.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Atlanta coach Mike Smith has announced that OLB Sean Weatherspoon will miss this week against the Saints. You never want to wish ill on any players, but this should definitely work to the Saints advantage. 'Spoon is a great deal more athletic than the guy who will replace him in the lineup, Akeem Dent, and that probably means that we'll see the usual heavy dose of passes to Jimmy Graham.

vCash
    Building on what Neo is saying IF that young backer is raw and undisciplined.

I hope that Evans and Grubbs can take out Babineaux and the other DT so we can run some seriously effective draw plays and Dive plays or whatever they call 22 n 23 dive plays in NFL I thinnk the deepest RB core in the league can carry us to the win with the right run calls and screens on that young boy

All I know is we can not let our biggest rival embarrass us!
    Anyway also I really hope we dont blitz ike last game. I believe we should drop 8 and invite them to run the ball which they arent exactly doing a lot of this well. What do they call it Cover 2 shell because Tony G isnt gonna put speed pressure on our guys like Vernon Davis would.

Harper and Greer PRob and Jenkins to me need be watching these guys White and Julio like hawks especially Juilo @zz.

I like Casillas on Tony Gonzales tho I'd prefer Wilson on him in my own fantasy world

If Turner big booty self (no Matt Ryan) and the other scat backs can beat us better that than White Julio Douglas and Tony Gonzales.

I think running between the Guards, screen plays, and dropping 8 in coverage will beat these ph****erz

We already know Drew Jimmy G Colston will get theirs and represent.

I just hope the defense doesnt get embarassed
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    It's scary how much like the Saints the Falcons are. Their pass game is really good, but their ground game totally disappeared (25th in the league). With the Saints, it's playcalling. No idea what happened to Burner unless he's just getting old. 30 is up there for a RB. He ran well against the Chargers, Panthers and Cowboys, but couldn't run against Philly? I know the weather was bad, but the Saints ran all over the Eagles.

The Falcons spent most of their season beating up on bad teams. Good teams are supposed to do that, but they've hardly been tested. The Saints can push them. We've proven it.

Lol @ Roddy White saying they have the pedigree to go undefeated. How ignorant can you get?

Best defenders are in the stands!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    It's scary how much like the Saints the Falcons are. Their pass game is really good, but their ground game totally disappeared (25th in the league). With the Saints, it's playcalling. No idea what happened to Burner unless he's just getting old. 30 is up there for a RB. He ran well against the Chargers, Panthers and Cowboys, but couldn't run against Philly? I know the weather was bad, but the Saints ran all over the Eagles.

The Falcons spent most of their season beating up on bad teams. Good teams are supposed to do that, but they've hardly been tested. The Saints can push them. We've proven it.

Lol @ Roddy White saying they have the pedigree to go undefeated. How ignorant can you get?
    He must not know what pedigree means, because it really doesn't make sense to use it in this context. As far as I know, none of the players on the Falcons have had an undefeated season in the past and the only one that I think has won a playoff game with the Falcons was Center Todd McClure. Would make more sense if he said that he thought they had the talent or something to go undefeated (which I would disagree with, but would make more sense as a statement)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    He must not know what pedigree means, because it really doesn't make sense to use it in this context. As far as I know, none of the players on the Falcons have had an undefeated season in the past and the only one that I think has won a playoff game with the Falcons was Center Todd McClure. Would make more sense if he said that he thought they had the talent or something to go undefeated (which I would disagree with, but would make more sense as a statement)
    He has the Pedigree Neo, stop hatin! He has that Pedigree Dog food! Lmao....

But with the Saints, he's barking up the wrong tree!
    #Bow Wow!
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    He has the Pedigree Neo, stop hatin! He has that Pedigree Dog food! Lmao....

But with the Saints, he's barking up the wrong tree!
    #Bow Wow!

nice one, BB. By the way guys, apparently this game will be the first time since 2008 that the Saints are home underdogs (Panthers were a 1 point favorite in the last game of the year). Thats 31 straight games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Maybe if he were on the Browns it would make more sense or if he was a contestant on American idol with Randy Jackson.

However, it would be totally hilarious if he played for the Eagles.

I've used a word or two or three out of context before too tho
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    I thought PSD was paying (MODS i.d.k) someone to make the game threads for each team? Thats all volunteer work? .......................Anyway

Roddy White tries that "possession WR stuff" on Saints I bet Lofton lays him out I'm betting money Lofton lays a big hit on one of them Falcons they cast that dude away for that other MLB and they know it. Their loss our gain!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I thought PSD was paying (MODS i.d.k) someone to make the game threads for each team? Thats all volunteer work? .......................Anyway

Roddy White tries that "possession WR stuff" on Saints I bet Lofton lays him out I'm betting money Lofton lays a big hit on one of them Falcons they cast that dude away for that other MLB and they know it. Their loss our gain!
    I used to make all the game threads. If you guys want, I'll make the game thread and PM it to Neo to make it look sexy. I'm not making any more game threads for the rest of this season and posting it because we've lost all of my threads. This is our season on the line here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    I used to make all the game threads. If you guys want, I'll make the game thread and PM it to Neo to make it look sexy. I'm not making any more game threads for the rest of this season and posting it because we've lost all of my threads. This is our season on the line here.
    No I hear you and I appreciate your time and effort but I literally thought each team on PSD had PSD employees to take care of this stuff.

Maybe its none of my business I was just curious.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    If you wanna do that feel free. Its just copy/paste, right? I only made the threads the last two weeks so I'd have someplace to put the injury news I started them off with.

vCash
    Seen white talking smack as he always dose but seen a tweet fom a fox sports guy saying sum Falclowns players are saying they didn't forget when we beat them 46 16 and ran up the score an they will look forward to runnin up the score on us but Ryan said he understands why Drew did it and had no problem with it also said Drew is the best QB in the NFL. Oh and In a interview Lofton said Roddy White Better not come across the middle. I hope Lofton Lays a big hit on that prick.
    Last edited by Davidgta1; 11-09-2012 at 08:59 AM.
    WHO DAT!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidgta1 View Post
    Seen white talking smack as he always dose but seen a tweet fom a fox sports guy saying sum Falclowns players are saying they didn't forget when we beat them 46 16 and ran up the score an they will look forward to runnin up the score on us but Ryan said he understands why Drew did it and had no problem with it also said Drew is the best QB in the NFL. Oh and In a interview Lofton said Roddy White Better not come across the middle. I hope Lofton Lays a big hit on that prick.
    Theres a few guys on a Football team you don't piss off. LBs, RBs, and FBs especially those 3 love to bring the wood.

So both Freeman and Cam look up to Brees and Ryan thinks he is the best QB in the NFL..............Nice

I just hope if we lose we give em hell cause nothing nothing would ruin this season for me like getting blowed out by the Falcons would.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    Theres a few guys on a Football team you don't piss off. LBs, RBs, and FBs especially those 3 love to bring the wood.

So both Freeman and Cam look up to Brees and Ryan thinks he is the best QB in the NFL..............Nice

I just hope if we lose we give em hell cause nothing nothing would ruin this season for me like getting blowed out by the Falcons would.
    no kidding, but nothing makes a season sweeter than beating the Falcons, especially if they're undefeated

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast