Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Relocation Virginia Governor

http://www.sactownroyalty.com/2012/1...beach-governor

Just some more info on the Kings where-abouts

vCash
    Virginia relocation is such a long shot. I don't know why anybody would take this bull seriously. It's the most laughable rumor among any rumor that has surfaced pertaining to us moving.

Magoof's- GO **** YOURSELF!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    Virginia relocation is such a long shot. I don't know why anybody would take this bull seriously. It's the most laughable rumor among any rumor that has surfaced pertaining to us moving.

Magoof's- GO **** YOURSELF!!!
    I agree, Virginia would be stupid. just a reminder to keep an eye on those Jew bastards!

vCash
    Magfs.
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    When it comes down to it, its nothing but a rumor! When people don't put there name behind a statement, the chances are they aren't a credible source.

At the end of the day, the Maloofs are business men. I don't put any blame on Joe, or Gavin... because you see them work with the KJ, and then you see George Maloof not cooperating and demanding unfeasible arrangements.

I highly doubt the Kings leave Sacramento. The organization will make it happen in the 11th hour... Until they are gone, I won't buy into all the erroneous reports...

vCash
    How I see it, the Magoof's either sell to someone who is going to keep the team here and a new arena is built, or the Magoof's sell to Seattle.

The latter being the most likely, unfortunately.....

vCash
    http://www.sactownroyalty.com/2012/1...ach-relocation

An interesting article on the potential move