Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: 3

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    vCash
    I didn't have a rooting interest in the NL Cy Young, but ... **** those two guys that left Kershaw off their ballots.

vCash
    I know of at least 1 voter who voted Trout 1st on his ballot.

Maybe it will be closer than most had originally thought. Maybe the voters have come around afterall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natsbats:24333934

Maybe it will be closer than most had originally thought. Maybe the voters have come around afterall.
    I hope so cause of cabrera wins it will be a travesty.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natsbats View Post

One can only hope.

vCash
    Cabrera will win and even though Trout deserves it, it's not that bad. Cabrera had a great year himself. Pedroia, Rollins and Morneau all were far less deserving MVPs and that's just recent history.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ugafan View Post
    Cabrera will win and even though Trout deserves it, it's not that bad. Cabrera had a great year himself. Pedroia, Rollins and Morneau all were far less deserving MVPs and that's just recent history.
    It really is. The race shouldn't be as close as it is. But Cabrera did have a great year.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Tricky Dick!

The Hawk Will Never Die

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    It really is. The race shouldn't be as close as it is. But Cabrera did have a great year.
    and yet, it's not as good as his 2011

vCash
    Anyone who voted 2 over 1 is just idiotic.

vCash
    With Cabrera winning the AL MVP, it will only solidify the fact that watching the game and placing value on immeasurable facets of a players game takes precedence over sabermetrics.

I will piss myself once again when I see the angry forumers cry and scream that the members of the media were "wrong," just how the GM's and coaches that dedicate their life to baseball were "wrong" by snubbing Trout for gold glove..... THEY were wrong haha.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by albo23 View Post
    With Cabrera winning the AL MVP, it will only solidify the fact that watching the game and placing value on immeasurable facets of a players game takes precedence over sabermetrics.

I will piss myself once again when I see the angry forumers cry and scream that the members of the media were "wrong," just how the GM's and coaches that dedicate their life to baseball were "wrong" by snubbing Trout for gold glove..... THEY were wrong haha.
    Can they not be wrong? It's pretty obvious who the winner should've been.

Ariana Grande

vCash

So we are taking the value of what 28 journalists who went to school to study journalism, and came out and ended up being sports writers opinions of the game of baseball as factual?

The fact that almost all of them cover other sports as part of their full time jobs, we should of course, assume that they can not be incorrect, or have a bias, when they vote. Right?

I for one, will never assume because a group of journalist think something as factual, will I ever continue to presume future facts based on what I am told by writers.

(no offense to all writers out there, but this collective group of writers isn't necessarily the collection of the greatest baseball minds on the planet deciding this).

vCash

What immeasurable things does Cabrera have that Triut doesn't? I can't think of any. If anything, Trout has better intangibles. And better defense and vase running, which you can see with your eye.

I never understand why people think biased opinion of what people THINK they see is better than factual stats that are based around other factual stats.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    They all need to vote fr everything. I have now heard 3-4 voters who, had they had a AL MVP vote, would have voted for Trout. It's not fair to pick and choose what they vote for. Not saying they intentionally pick certain people, but it ends up happening.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910