Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    I read some of it earlier today. Skipped the 2nd part (the long part). It was a great read. Imagine Hakeem not "wasting" the first half of his career. He'd be comfortably in the top 5 of all time if his teams were a little better in his first 10 years.

vCash
    damn they could have mached russels celtics if everything went right its sad that it didnt

Best poster on PSD Douglas

vCash
    I didnt read it but I think the greatest team that never was is the PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS.

Think about the roster that had at one point that was NEVER healthy.

Brandon Roy, LaMarcus Aldridge, Greg Oden, Nicholas Batum. Those are 3 franchise players and a REALLY good player. Oden had potential to be an all-time great center. And if Roy stayed healthy he would EASILY be the best SG in the NBA today

U thought OKC was good? Well, these Blazers were all drafted by the same team, they would have grown up together/ This team would have ANNIHILATED any team in the league if they were healthy/together.
    Last edited by THE MTL; 11-08-2012 at 10:39 PM.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    I like more what if Sabonis reported in time to blazers, the racist coach back then gave a a real chance to Petrovic ( slide clyde to Sf) and Fernando martin and injuries didnt derail Audie Norris.

Porter, Petrovic, Drexler; Buck Williams, Sabonis, + Vandeweghe, Duckworth, Norris, Martin, Ainge and so on.

A certain dude would have less than 6 rings.

Another good one is if cavs didnt trade ron harper for danny ferry and his injurys never happened

vCash
    hell of an article

vCash
    thinkg too bout Lucius Allen, Oscar robertson, JULIUS ERVIN, Dandrige, kareem

Damm was the DR J wrong not joining the bucks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    I like more what if Sabonis reported in time to blazers, the racist coach back then gave a a real chance to Petrovic ( slide clyde to Sf) and Fernando martin and injuries didnt derail Audie Norris.

Porter, Petrovic, Drexler; Buck Williams, Sabonis, + Vandeweghe, Duckworth, Norris, Martin, Ainge and so on.

A certain dude would have less than 6 rings.

Another good one is if cavs didnt trade ron harper for danny ferry and his injurys never happened
    Man is Portland cursed. Sabonis could have been one of the best.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12